Ruffled Fur

Pu(rrr)fection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun was rarely ever confused. He was quite the practical man who did not care much about others. And there he was, feeling somewhat sorry for the small ball of pure red fur that lay curled up at the bottom of the basket he had been put it, mewing sadly.

Maybe it was the way those sad green eyes seemed to reflect so much guilt and loneliness.. Maybe it was how lost the cat - Luhan - looked. Or maybe, but only maybe, it was how he was so unwanted by everyone in the whole wide world.

Even Sehun wanted to get rid of him, after all.

The man sighed as he placed the basket down on the rug that lay in his bedroom and stared at the cat."I think you should change." he murmured, voice low and somewhat empty. He still held a grudge at the hybrid for leaving him such a smelly gift - especially now that he knew that he could have easily shifted into a more human form and could have done his thing into the toilet - but he just didn't have the heart to snap at him, not when he looked so... broken.

It was quiet odd because just an hour ago, Sehun would have loved to strangle the small thing. 

He was torn out of his conflicting thoughts as Luhan slowly climbed out of the basket and changed with a pained whine, limbs elongating and fur disappearing within moments. He was - as expected - very , but oddly enough the fact that he was bare was not what caught Sehun's attention.

Scars in various shapes and sizes littered his entire body, including a long one that ran up along his left thigh. Another pale one graced his hairless stomach, a somewhat swirly pattern starting from his navel. Within moments, a fluffy red tail wrapped around the boy's body shyly, covering many of his scars by ease. He looked clearly ashamed of himself as he looked away, crimson ears pressed flat against his head. 

"So you can turn." Sehun's voice was colder than ice as he let his eyes roam across the boy's flawed skin. He felt something twist and turn in his chest: it was probably pity and something else, something he just never had the chance to feel lately. What he did recognize was his new sudden urge to actually keep the poor cat. Probably it was because Luhan looked so innocent, almost like a child. 

It was obvious that he had been through a lot, though. 

"I... I am Luhan, just as daddy said so." His voice was soft and squeaky, vivid green eyes boring into Sehun's as he talked quietly."Daddy is a good man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter