Cat vs. Lassie? Maybe?

Pu(rrr)fection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After his incident with Lassie, Luhan became quite wary of the television. The screen had only taken a few hours to be changed so there wasn't much reason for him to act like that and yet... It seemed as if he could not forget what had happened. In a way, it was adorable: Sehun often watched him prance around as a cat before looking up, hissing low and soft. He looked angry, yes, but it was too cute to be taken seriously. However, the man knew that it could not go on for too long. After all, the boy was home alone somewhat often. He could not keep glaring at one of his basic means of entertainment, could he? That is why, a couple days after the little accident that gained the cat a bump on his head - and a sore bum, as he kept on adding with a pout - his owner sat by him on the couch. 

"We need to talk, kitten." Seeing fright flicker in vibrant green eyes, Sehun reached out to scratch behind a large fluffy ear. That relaxed the boy almost immediately, drawing a low purr from him. His eyes slipped shut and it was clear that he would have been able to fall asleep on the spot had they not had something they had to discuss. Thus, he tried his hardest to keep awake, peeking up at the human curiously."The TV is not your enemy, ok?" the man tried his hardest to explain himself the simplest way, not wanting Luhan to misunderstand him. The message he wanted to convey was simple: whether Lassie was on or not, there were no reasons to hate on the device so badly. It wasn't if it would ever fight back."You don't need to hunt for it. Just watch it like we usually watch it in the evening, okay?" 

Luhan nodded, a yawn escaping him as he curled up, squeezing his little body closer to his owner's. He understood, yes. Thus he guessed that it was time for him to sleep. 

The next day, however, Sehun caught him glaring at the TV once more. This time there was no hissing, but he raised his little hands a couple times as if he was ready to scratch it into tiny pieces. Frankly, the human was more worried about him than the television. After all, that could be replaced. Luhan on the other hand, was one of a kind. If anything happened to him...

Sehun shook his head at the stupid thoughts, hating how even the smallest things reminded him of just how fleeting the cat-boy's life seemed. Just one breath could wipe his entire existence out.. With a sigh and somewhat trembling hands the man called his friend, feeling as if he could not explain something to Luhan, there was someone else who could. 

That is how they end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter