Routine

Pu(rrr)fection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quite some time passed until Sehun could finally take Luhan home: they small hybrid was still quite sickly and most of the time, he would refuse to eat more than a few bites. But this time, it was not because he did not want to gain weight - and look fat - he merely could not stomach anything ever since Tao's little visit.

It was odd, and Sehun was growing more and more worried. Oddly enough, the doctors had decided that the cat-boy was already healthy enough to be let out of the hospital: the hospital was much too small and too many of his kin got sick during those months. They needed to send everyone who had gotten even just a bit better home. 

Sehun found it quite stupid, but it wasn't like he could do anything: Luhan had gotten somewhat better undoubtedly, even if new problems had arisen with his already fragile health. 

At that point his owner would have done anything to just make him feel better once more. He had become insanely attached to the small boy who had been cursed with an ill past: it was not something Sehun would have usually done, but... he just could not control himself.

Weirdly enough, he had stopped caring about such things. Day and night - well, at least when he was at home and not at work - he kept a close watch on Luhan, making sure that he was comfortable, and he had everything he needed.

Very slowly, Luhan started to warm up to the human as well. 

At first, he would just nuzzle Sehun's neck thankfully whenever he was given food he could actually hold down. Soon, those little affectionate rubs turned into kisses on the cheek, nearing soft-pink lips quite a few times.

His true nature would show whenever he allowed himself to let his guard down: Luhan was fragile, quite naive and many times innocent. He was also incredibly honest, and once he started talking, he just could not stop. 

Of course, Sehun had noticed the last thing before, but it was after he had Luhan at home once more that he actually started to appreciate it. He quite enjoyed the boy's mindless babbles about nothing and anything, especially because at those time, Luhan liked to curl up on the other's lap and nuzzle close to him.

They also watched TV that way... but watching the small cat talk quietly about something that seemed so very important to him was a lot more interesting hobby.

Sehun let out a soft chuckle, ruffling the boy's fluff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter