the start of my 'vacation' in HELL 2

OUR MISSION

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-XOufumQgY                                   _________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV

I couldn't focus on the lesson,well I never focus in class,but I had 2 question that I really wanted to ask at the stupid twins...

1)Why we were in the same bed room?

2)Why did they told the class about me living with them?

BUT I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WILL DO TO THEM WHEN WE GO HOME.....BWAHAHAHA!

"LEE _______!" the teacher said."uhm?" I asked coldly.

"What's the aswer of my question?"he asked raising his eyebrow.

*SIGH* HE ALREADY KNOW MY ANSWER! THIS IS THE 10th TIME THAT I GET SCOLDED BY HIM AND I ALREADY GOT USED TO IT

"I don't know" I said coldly.

"Miss LEE...." he said looking me straight in the eyes.

I KNOW ALREADY THAT HE WILL SAY....

"DETENTION!" he said with his red face for the anger.

SEE,I KNEW IT! THIS WILL BE MY...MY...AHH I FORGOT HOW MANY TIMES I'VE BEEN IN DETENSION!

 I saw the twins laughing at me so I gave them a cold glare...but they still didn't stop!

YEAH JUST CONTINUE....I WILL NOT STOP YOU BECAUSE WHEN WE GO HOME,I'LL BE THE ONE LAUGHING AT YOUR FACES FULL OF BRUISES MADE BY ME! BWAHAHAHA!

after the lesson I went to detension....

WOW THERE ARE LOTS OF STUDENT HERE....IN FACT THIS SCHOOL IS KNOWN TO HAVE LOTS OF BAD STUDENTS....LIKE ME OBVIOUSLY.

It was TOO BORING in there so I decided to text Kevin -ppa.

                                                             (you;Kevin):

"Kevin -ppa, i'm sorry but i can't eat with you later,because i'm detension....again" 

Kevin -ppa already get used to it too...because I would always send him a text when I'm in detension

"Ok! don't worry I will eat with my other friends....but I will miss you dongsaengi!"

Kevin -ppa has a lot of friends but he can always make me feel his BESTFRIEND.

"Eat well -ppa! ah can I ask you a favor?"

"Thanks! What it is?"

"Well...can you ask the twins this two question:1)why the hell we were in the same bed room and 2) why they told the entire class about me living with them. Thank you -ppa! Iloveu!"

It's weird  for me saying 'i love u' but his my bestfriend so I tried.

"Ok...i'm doing this just for you and Iloveu too!" 

"I'll see you later!"

"Bye^^"

"Bye bye"

KEVIN'S POV

She texted me Iloveu!! Wah it's the first time! but....I hoped that it's true...well I mean...ok yes I like her since the first time I saw her,but I think she doesn't like me....ANYWAY....I was in the canteen searching for the twins when I heard girls shouting and screaming the twins name,so I decided to go to them too to ask the questions of ______.

Obviously they were surrounded by girls of all grades....

"Wahh! You're so cute today Youngmin!" a girl said.

"Thank you!" Youngmin said winking at her. I think the girl almost fainted but I don't care because I have a mission to do! I was about to take a sit when a girl pushed away:

"Kwangmin oppa!! can I have your number right??!!" ahh...this girls have nothing to do in their life...

"Of course! here!" he said giving her his number.

AISHH THIS PABO...MAYBE I HAVE TO ASK THEM LAT--"Hey Kevin! join us!" Youngmin said.

"I was going to join you but a girl pushed me away" I said glaring the girl.

"Oopss...sorry oppa!" she said cutely but for me NOT.

For me ______ is the cuttest girl in this school,even if she's scary sometimes.

"Girls...can I talk privately with the twins?" I said using aegyo so that they will go away.

Obviously the girls were giggling and they go away.FINALLY!

"Sooo....what do you want?" Kwangmin said. I took out my cellphone to see what the questions were...

"Well..._______ asked me a favor.So this are the questions that she wanted to ask you two:1)why the hell you were in the same bedroom as her;2)why did you tell the entire class about her living with you." I asked reading the text that ________ sent me.

"Does she really want to know what WE DID that day?" Youngmin said raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah right...I think she will not like it" Kwangmin said doing the 'no sign'

"W-What did you do?!" I asked worried about what they 'did'.

"Well we..." Youngmin leaned closer to my ear so that nobody would hear him.

____________________________________________________________________________________

HOW WAS IT?laugh

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISHsmiley

PLEASE COMMENT!wink