the start of my 'vacation' in HELL

OUR MISSION

first time doing it with pov's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-XOufumQgY

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV

Ahhh another day of school like always...I opened my eyes just to see the face of...of...AH!the blonde haired boy...no I mean Youngmin.

Then I felt an arm around my waist....ah,this must be of kwangmin but why they're in MY room?

I sat up to get a better view of 'MY' room and notice that THIS IS NOT MY ROOM!

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed with all my strenght.

"AHHH! W-WHERE'S THE THIEF?!WHERE?!"Kwangmin shouted suddently waking up because of my screaming.

"UHM?! T-THIEF?!WHERE?!"Youngmin shouted startled by my and Kwangmin's  shouting and screaming.

"THERE'S NO THIEF HERE SO STOP WITH THE THIEF STORY AND TELL ME WHY THE HELL I'M HERE?!" I shouted almost exploding for my anger.

"Ah....no thief more sleep"Kwangmin said putting AGAIN his arm around my waist.

ARRGHH I WANT TO PUNCH HIM RIGHT NOW but mom said no hurting so....AHH I DON'T CARE!! 

"LET GO OF MY WAIST NOW OR I WILL BURN YOU ALIVE" I said giving him a cold glare."fine..." he said pouting while Youngmin was laughing.

CUTE....uhm wait....WHAT THE HELL I'M THINKING?! 

" ______ relax! don't scream too loud or you will disturb the neighbours!" he said looking at the window to make sure that nobody heard me.

"HOW THE HELL  I CAN'T SCREAM IF I HAVE TWO GUYS IN THE SAME BED AS ME?! AND ONE OF THEM EVEN EMBRACE MY WAIST!" I said looking at them especially Kwangmin who was giving me a 'what-did-I-do' face.

PUNCH HIM OR NOT?THIS IS THE DILEMMA!PUNCH HIM OR NOT?

"OK ______ calm down! just relax and breath in and out" Youngmin said while breathing in and out thinking that i would do it.

TSK STUPID BLONDE HAIRED GUY....

"HOW CAN YO---" Kwangmin cut me off by covering my mouth with his hand.

ARRGHH I REALLY REALLY LIKE TO BITE HIM BUT I CAN'T BREATH! TAKE OFF THIS HAND!

"Sshh you're TOO loud now! just do what my brother said,breath in and out" he said while me,being stupid,I DID IT.

"Now that you're ok I can tell you why you're....sooo....you're here because your mom left to abroad and now we have to BABYSITTING you" he said emphasing 'babysitting'

"Tsk...yah! do you think that I can't take care of myself?!" I said lowering my voice before Kwangmin covers my mouth again with his hand.

AHHH I ALMOST FORGOT! THIS WILL BE MY FIRST DAY IN HELL......

"Yeah right" Youngmin said getting up from the bed.Then I noticed the clock and it was time to go to school,so I got up too,to search what outfit should I wear.

"Hey?!where are you going?!" Kwangmin said getting up from the bed too.

AISH THIS PABO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THAT TODAY WE HAVE SCHOOL....

"We have school,remember?" I said,too concentrated on what to where.

"Ah right! I'll go change to!" he said running to the door.

CUTE.......eh?! NO! _____ FOCUS! I NEED TO FOCUS! what should i wear....hmmm....AH-HA! THIS:

 WITH THIS SWEATSHIRT:

Then I decided to wear converse....BLACK converse.

"Wow! are you going to a funeral? don't you have any brighter outfits in your,NO I mean MY wardrobe that you will be using for two months?" Youngmin said laughing.

"HA.HA.HA. NO. and NO." I said going to the bathroom....but Kwangmin was heading to the bathroom too,so I blocked him.

"Girls first.Thank you." I said with no emotion. "Oh sorry I thought you were a BOY" he said emphasing 'boy' and then he started laughing with Youngmin and hi-fived.

AHHH HOW I HATE THEM!

"Tsk!whatever!" I  sticked my tongue out like a little girl.

After finishing all we had to do,we headed to school:it taked 20 min to arrive to school.When we entered everyone was staring at us and started gossipping.

"Is she going out with one of them?" a girl said.

"I don't think so.I mean they don't match together and plus i heard that she's a tomboy" another said I since I heard them,Iwalked closer to them.

"Hi girls!" I  said smiling but a fake one.

"H-Hi!" they said in unision.

"Do you really like gossipping?" I said and walked closer again.

"Because i know a place where you can gossip even for the entire day!" I continued

"A-Ah o-ok!" one of them said scared.

"So from now on....STOP GOSSIPPING ABOUT OTHERS OR I WILL SEND YOU THERE PERSONALY AND YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!" I finished and walked off.

On the way to my class I heard a cheerful voice calling me:

"_______-ah!" the voice said.I turned around to see no other than my bestfriend.

"Kevin -ppa!" I said before being suffocate by his hug.

"K-Kevin p-ppa! c-can't b-breath!" I  said getting free from his hug.

"Sorry,it's that i missed my dongsaeng!" he said pouting...so I couldn't resist and I pinched his cheeks.

"Aww that hurts!" he said touching his cheeks.

"You're fault!" I said sticking my tongue out like a little girl.

"Soooo....how much did you miss your -ppa?" he asked. I call him -ppa because i don't like oppa.

"Of course a lot!" I said cutely which is rare that I show my cute side to others.

"And I think that you have A LOT to tell me too" he said putting his arm around your neck.

"Ohh yesss!" I said thinking on how to tell him my TERRIBLE morning and about living in the twins house.

On our way to our class I told him EVERYTHING and he wanted to warn the twins about treating me well etc.....

AISH THIS -PPA THAT DOESN'T TRUST ME 

When we entered the class,everyone stopped from whatever they were doing and looked at me.

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?!" I shouted so that they will stop but they still looked at me.Then a boy suddently spoke:

"It's true that you and the twins live together?" he asked a little bit afraid.

My eyes widened and my heart was beating fast because i was nervous.

"W-WHAT?!WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!" I asked.Then the boy pointed at the twins.

"Why don't you just agree _____? It's true anyway" Youngmin said smirking.

THE TWINS WILL GET SOME OF MY PUNCHES WHEN WE'LL RETURN HOME!

"*sigh*Yes" I said then the whole class started gossiping.I looked at the twins and they just smirked.
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF MY NIGHTMARE.....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOW WAS IT?GOOD?BAD?BORING?

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISHsad

PLEASE COMMENT!smiley