the BAD GIRL played ROCK,PAPER,SCISSORS with you?!

OUR MISSION

226ce250iu_unionbay.jpg  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-2ScbrD4ww

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KEVIN'S POV

"Well we..." Youngmin leaned closer to my ear so that nobody would hear him.

"We played ROCK,PAPER AND SCISSORS!" Kwangmin continued.

"Yeah just like Kwangmin said we played rock,paper and scissors all night" Youngmin said.

"WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! _______?! THAT______?!" I shouted as my eyes widened.

..............

Now all the students were looking at our table.

"A-ah sorry I didn't mean to shout like that" I said bowing a lot of times.

But the students were now looking behind me.

O-OH PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT IS.....

"Oh hi ______ how was detention?" Kwangmin said laughing.

"Hahaha nice one!" Youngmin said hi-fiving him.

"Hi _______! I alrea--" I was cutted off by ______.

"Why did you shout my name?" she said firmly.

HOW SHOULD I TELL HER....

 

YOUR POV

Finally I conviced our teacher of detention to let me go to the canteen because I was hungry.

As I was walking to the canteen I heard someone shouting my name....

"_______?! THAT _______?!" I found out that it was Kevin.

He was with the twins and I think that they told something shocking since he shouted like that! Everyone were looking at him and he keep bowing.

WHAT A WELL-MANNERED BOY... 

I walked closer to them and I noticed that now the students were looking at me,but I just ignored them.

"Oh hi ______ how was detention?" Kwangmin said laughing.

"Hahaha nice one" Youngmin said hi-fiving him. 

I HAVE TO RELAX....JUST RELAX....I HAVE TIME TO PUNCH THEM AT HOME....BWAHAHA!

I just ignored them and I asked Kevin firmly:"Why did you shout my name?"

"Well....ehm...Youngmin said that you played ROCK,PAPER,SCISSORS all night..." Kevin said nervously because he knew that I will shout or scream like crazy.

"WHAT?!" I said with widened eyes.

"Try to remember...." Youngmin said with his eyes glued to mine. 

HOW CAN I REMEMBER IF YOU'RE STARRING ME! ARGHH....but wait I feel a STRANGE FEELING AGAIN ... ..ANYWAY i'm trying to remember...

FLASHBACK (still your pov) 

I entered they're house after mom left me...but wow their house quite big!

"Hey ______ your room is here" Youngmin said showing it to me.

"Wow...nice" I said trying not to be amazed because this room was twice bigger than mine.

"Thanks" Youngmin said being proud of this room.

"Why are you thanking me?" I said confused.

"Well...because this is MY BELOVED ROOM and because of YOU I have to sleep with my brother"he said looking at his 'beloved' room.

"You don't want me?" Kwangmin said with a fake sad face.

"Kwangmin you know that your hyung loves you right? It's just that I need space." he said ruffling his brother's hair. 

WHEW! I THOUGHT WE HAD TO SLEEP TOGETHER! NO WAY!

"Are you dissapointed that we don't sleep together?" he said coming closer to me.

"W-WHAT?! IN YOUR DREAMS!" I shouted.

"Oh come on I know you want me..." Youngmin said looking deeply in your eyes. My heart was racing FOR THE FIRST TIME in my whole life. 

WHAT CAN I DO?WHAT CAN I DO?WHAT CAN I DO?WHAT CAN I DO?!

"Like I said before...IN YOUR DREAMS!!" I said trying to hide my nervousness.

"Ok,ok,calm down I was just joking!" he said stepping back a little.

"Why don't we play ROCK,PAPER,SCISSORS?" Kwangmin said.

WHAT KIND OF GAME IS THAT?!

"What kind of game is that?" I said.

"WHAT?! you don't know?!"Kwangmin said and I just nodded.

"I thought you were strange but now I know that you ARE strange"Kwangmin said.

"Yah! just tell me what kind of game is that!" I said annoyed

"Ok,ok, just calm down!" he said.  

THIS TWO ARE REALLY TWINS.THEY EVEN SAY THE SAME THINGS!

Then he told me what game was that and I still didn't like it.

"Ahhh.....NO!" I said without thinking twice.

"Oh plllleeeaseee!" he said using aegyo then puppy eyes.

"Even if you look at me like that it's still a no" I said crossing my arms.

"Hyung help me!" Kwangmin said."what?! aegyo and puppy eyes to her?!" Youngmin said.

"please hyunggg!" he said using puppy eyes to his brother."*sigh*fine..." then they did aegyo and puppy eyes. I wanted to laugh but I just stared coldly.

"pleaseee....just this one then we will never do it again!" Kwangmin said still doing cute faces etc.

" fine...but just this one!" I said.

"let's do a bet" Youngmin said while smirking.

"If you win,we will sleep in our room if not we will sleep here" he continued.

"W-What?! but I'm not good at his game!" I protested.

"Exactly! and don't think to say no,because you already agreed with us" he said laughing along with his brother.

"Fine...." I said. I MUST WIN! I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH THIS TWO!

"ok let's start!" Kwangmin said.

The first time I lost so I asked re-mach but it was the same and we ended up playing all night because I could't accept my defeat.

END

I face-palmed my face because of embarrassment remembering that night.

"I remember now..." I said still face-palming my self.

"Oh so you really played at--" I cutted off Kevin by covering his mouth.

"I don't want to hear that game EVER AGAIN" I said. The twins just laughed along with Kevin.

"It's not funny!" I said.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE IT'S GOOD BECAUSE IT TOOK A LOT TO DO ITlaugh

SORRY IF THE ARE GRAMMAR MISTAKESsmiley

PLEASE COMMENT!wink