Vacation

EXO NEXT DOOR-ISH

"As youve had continous promtions and shows since the past three years,i was thinking of rewarding you boys,for still being here,for exo,for the fans,for the staffs and especially for the company."CEO Kim Youngmin said to Suho and the other 9 members."So i was thinking,to have you guys you know,experience a real hiatus for once.not like having shows or guestings when a promotion ended.though im not sure about the advertising companies we've had deals though.but its better than nothing right?" CEO kim smiles at this,but earns not much of a reaction from leader Suho or the boys.so he continued what he said,embarassingly."After Call Me Baby promotions,you lot could take a vacation,i dont know, for about year since we will be making a repackage of EXODUS,so we wont be working much.just adding a few songs and mv's and all that jazz.so you better make good use of a year." He finished.the boys only bowed respectfully and with gratefullness.as soon as they left the building and  went in on the van,screams where heard every inch of the van.tackling and hugging each other.damn they were so happy Suho almost cried.but just as a tear was about to fall,Jongdae already whipped his phone to Suho's face just to show a GIF of him crying during their first win on Music Bank.Suddenly Suho raised his head to face the ceiling of the car not allowing his tears to fall.he doesnt want another GIF of him crying made by Jongdae.seeing this,the boys howled in laughter all the way home.when they made their way to the apartment,now silence fell.they were thinking so hard on what to do for a year,on how to make it as useful as they can.when suddenly Kai raised his hand.everyone now faced to him."Lets call Yifan hyung."he said.

××××××××××××××

"Hello?" Yifan answered the call.good thing it was break time from filming the CF the company chose him for.but all his heard was breathing patterns.prank calls.he thought."I Love You." He suddenly said through his phone which earned with mixed voices saying "Oh holy ", "what the hell" ,"thats so gay" .And to this,Yifan snickered.he already knew who was pranking him."Thought you guys could prank me huh?well its not your lucky day." "Ofcourse it is!' Tao beamed through the receiver.he already know that Tao was smiling all the way to his ears by the way he sounded."Oh Yeah?how so?" This time it was Suho's time to speak."We got granted a vacation Hyung.A ING VACATION FOR A YEARR!"Suho yelled happily which caused Yifan to distance his phone from his ear by a few good inches away."No way.That's so awesome you guys totally deserve that." Yifan said,trying to sound as calm as ever but failed since he's so happy for the boys as well."But i have a question...Did you call me for this only?" "Ofcourse not.pssh." Kai snorted earning some glares from the others." Welll we have a plan.of having a vacation with the members for half a year since we need to unite with our families after as well.and.." suho trailed off."Thats a  good plan".Yifan complinted.then he added as he realized."And..?" "We wanna ask if you know,we could stay with you for awhile.since we missed you and stuff.hehe" Chen continued.Yifan sighed."you know we'll both be under fire by media and hateful fans and bashers if they saw us right?" And to this,the other line went quiet.but Yifan thought of an idea."i.. well my family have another house.well its for vacations so.." "THANK YOU HYUNG "HYUNG I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU" WERE MEANT TO BE HYUNG" "YOURE AN ANGEL SENT FROM ABOVE"were all that Yifan could hear with different voices.but he added "Though i might yet discuss this with mom if she will be ok to this whole ordeal". "Ok hyung,thank you so muchh!" Lay thankfully said,trying to sound as sincere over the phone."youre welcome guys,but uh..i need to hang up.break's over i need to shoot my CF now." Yifan said apologetically since communication between his friends were mostly rare because of each other's busy schedules."Ok hyung!fighting with your CF! goodluck!" All of them taking turns to boost Yifan's mood and to thank him also.and to that Yifan ended the call with a smile.

×××××××××××××××

ITS A SUCCESSSSS! " Baekhyun screamed."YEHET OHORAT AS HAHAHA" Sehun screamed while laughing like a madman because of so much happiness.Most of them were already playing and screaming with each other when they noticed Suho.then they all huddled up to him and stood quiet." Hello?Luhan Hyung?we missed you so much"."How have you been?"

 

                                                   They needed a back up plan incase Yifan's failed.

                                                                          -------------------------------

Hiiii.sorry if the format on the pc while reading this looks weird to yous.i write stuff on my phone you see.im too lazy for  mah pc.hehehe hope you liked thiss!😘😚♡ヘ(。□°)ヘ