When?

EXO NEXT DOOR-ISH

"Hello hyung?" Suho answered the phone hesitantly.afraid that his  "serious and sensible" conversation with Yi fan will be disrupted or last for only a few good seconds. "Well,about the vacation thingy...mom allowed us.but the house we will be using is on vancouver.i hope thats ok with you?" Yi fan wearily said.not wanting to upset the members by begging his mom to let them,but when she did,she picked the farthest house they owned."ARE YOU KIDDING?!OFCOURSE ITS OK!" Suho jumped at the scream like response.wheb he turned around to see who it was,its no other than Byun Baekhyun.*what kind of ears does he even have?hes not even that near from my phone.geez.*suho thought.then said baekhyun called the others over,filling suho's small makeup room with 9 incredibly noisy and overly happy kids-at heart that is.it made him a little claustrophobic to be jonest,but he tried to look nornal..or so he thought."Suho?are you okay? You look like youre gonna explode then faint any minute now." Suho just nods. Yi fan was already laughing since he is imagining the scenario hes hearing clearly.he knows the 11 of them enough to even knkw whats happening only by listening. "Well..when will you be coming to vancouver?so my mom and i can call the real estate personnel to hire someone to clean the place up.nobody's technically been there ever since i left for training a few years ago." At this everyone went quiet.which suho was surprised yet thankful for it. He asks,"When will you have your vacation?" "Uhm i will be having snippets of films i will be shooting this year so maybe i will be having a vacation eery one or two weeks. Sorry guys." Yi fan sincerely said.as much as he wanted to spend time with the others,he already said yes to the directors a few months ago.some things couldnt be just cancelled at the last minute.it wouod be considered very rude."Its fine! Atleast visit us on vancouver whenever youre on vacation.you need to check on your house too you know." "Tao snidely remarks which made Yi fan smile once again."so...when?" Yi fan asked."uhm.. at the end of may.how's that?" Suho asked."at the end of may it is then.see you soon guys.and dont thrash the house okay?youre not teenagwrs anymore.so dont trt putting toilet papers on the roof." Yi fan jokes.but we all know jokes are half meant. "Wouldnt even think of it hyung!" Chen says with his hand on his back,fingers crossed.giggling.as soon as the call ended, members started packing some of their stuff they would be taking with them. now its a matter of days before they all go to vancouver. They just pray and hope everything runs smoothly.or will it?