Delusions

EXO NEXT DOOR-ISH

Its Tuesday night again.you sit snugly at the comforts of your balnket and pillows on your bed waiting for the 10:00 mark -the time Line will upload another episode of EXO Next Door.You have been a fan of EXO since they first released their comback Wolf,and now you keep uodated in everything and every show exo has.even your cellphone is using korean standard time just to be on time on shows and music shows.the moment the time went 10:00 made you hyper you were tossing and turning refreshing the YouTube channel when the lights went off.unfortunately there was a brownout happening because the people from the Electric company is fixing a pole that caught up some wires when it toppled due to sturdiness." my life" you cussed out.but as you made your way to your table to find your flashlight,you gazed through your window.seeing the house next to yours through your window,a chill left your spine.it didnt certainly help the window of the house was also aligned to yours."ing hell that house is creeping the out of me." You murmur quietly. When you grabbed your flashlight,you ruffled your hair and facepalmed yourself in annoyance.its 10:30 already.but seeing the brownout looks like it would take longer than usual,you just try to calm yourself and think positively."atleast there are gonna be trans tomorrow,my wifi could have some rest for now so that when i use it tomorrow it would be as fast as ever.and atleast i wont have to see Gayoung flirting with my men." You kinda had an internal debate with yourself after that remark.on how delusional you are by thinking exo would notice you if you had abnormally red cheeks,and a martial arts-bruce lee loving weird hell of a bro,and a mean as- mom. Resigning on your thoughts,you finally say, "delusional as it may seem,i wish exo could live next door with me too.i wanna know and experience how it feels.would i react the same way she did?if they will too,i wish they would use the house next to mine's.so i will be less scared."and to that you finally tucked the covers of your blanket over you so you wouldnt see anything scary (the house in particular) and drifted off to exoplanet with 12 hot asian men...in her dreams.

 

                                                         - - × - - × - - × - - × - - × - - × - - × - -

    Hihihihi HIIIIIIII FIRST EVAH AUTHOR NOTE HERE.AND ITS AWESOMEE.HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS PIECE OF TRASH I HAVE WRITTEN.BUT IF NOT,WELL I KNOW IM GONNA IMPROVE.JUST STAY WITH ME ALL THE WAYYY.♡♡♡♡