Chapter 6

I Fell Inlove with my Worst Enemy

L's P.O.V:

DAMN!! why did sungyeol leave me with this annoying ?! I plan on tagging sungyeol along so that woori will be left behind by us but he just left me by texting me that he don't want to be with woori?!! how'bout meee!!!!! I DONT WANT TO BE WITH THIS DAMN ANNOYING .

"aish?, you will truly get it later Lee Sungyeol!" i muttered wih anger.
"oppa, let's go there pali" woori squealed and dragged me along with her to the shop.
"sigh, if this isn't for that damn dare, i'm sure right now, i'm with infinite and having fun" i muttered.

--Flashback--
L's P.O.V:

i'm sitting at our hide out with sunggyu hyung. "hey L, you know, i heard woori likes you alot" he said. "yeah i know, but i'm not interested with her" i said while playing a game in my phone. "yeah right,  it's because you like eunmi" he said. "no i don't. i just love teasing her" i said.

"oh really, then i dare you to date Go Woori for a month, if you last a month, then you don't love eunmi, if you didn't make it you love eunmi" he said. "mmkay, i will do that stupid dare, i will prove to you that i don't like eunmi at all" i said." mmkay, let's see what will happen after a month" he smirked. "psh, you're so full of yourself hyung, you even didn't know what will happen in the future and you're telling me i can't make the dare?" i said. "I'm not saying that you couldn't do the dare, im just saying that you need to know your true feelings to eunmi" he said. "damnit hyung, think what you want to think" i said annoyed he just chuckled.


--End of Flashback--

Eunmi's P.O.V:

We entered so many shops and chatted all along. "hey, can we eat? i'm seriously hungry" hyerin whined and pouted like a 5 years old girl."wah, kyeopta" sungyeol said and pinch her cheeks.

Once sungyeol knew what he did, he just cleared his throat because of embarrasment while on the other hand, Hyerin turned red like a tomato. "uhm, let's go eat, my treat" sungyeol said. "ohreally?!, let's eat then" hyerin said, excitedly run to the food court forgetting what happed earlier. Seriously, when it get's to food hyerin is turning to a beast(ohyeah, B2ST xD). Sungyeol and i just chuckled and followed behind.