Chapter 18

I Fell Inlove with my Worst Enemy

Eunmi's P.O.V:

 

Lunch break came and hyerin and i were walking to the cafeteria when suddenly, Infinite came out of nowhere.

"Hey you two pretty ladies, can we join you eat this lunch?" woohyun asked.

"Uhm, sure why not?" hyerin said.

"Ahem, rumors" i said.

"Oh don't worry we'll take care of it. We assure you two you'll be fine" sunggyu said.

"Oh how nice of all of you" hyerin said.

"what are friends for?" sungyeol said and wink to hyerin. I swear i saw that girl blush.

"Ohwell, come on i'm starving" myungsoo said.

We all followed Myungsoo to the cafeteria. When we all entered, all eyes are on us.

"Aish, chincha?!" i muttered and walk to a empty table and rest my head.

"How am i suppose to live like this?! I'm uncomfortable with too much attention" i said in frustration.

"Aish i hate that Woori. I wonder if she'd really plan on getting revenge on me" i said and pouted.

"Haha don't worry, L will take care of you from now on" sungyeol said.

"WHAT?!" i shouted. They all raised their eyebrows.

"What's wrong with myungsoo taking care of you?" they all asked except myungsoo who kept his poker face.

"you're joking right?! Oh my god choding sungyeol you almost get me there" i said in disbelief and avoided their question.

"He's serious Eunmi. We are all serious about this thing" myungsoo said.

"Wait! How about ordering foods first before talking about that thing?!" hyerin asked.

"Yeah. Let's just eat first" dongwoo said.

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V:

 

After eating, we all discussed about that 'pnrotecting Eunmi' blahblah. Seems like Eunmi has to stay always by my side.

"Aish. Guys i can take care of my self" she said.

"Pabo! I know you're clumsy" i said.

"Psh. Jerk" she muttered.

"Yeah, i had to admit Eunmi is so clumsy. So i suggest myungsoo to take care of her" hyerin said.  *How could you betray you best friend?!*

"Wha?! B-but!-" i cutted her off.

"You have to follow us Eunmi" i said

"No! I don't want!" she said.

"You.Have.To.Follow.Us" i said scaring her

"I.Don't.Want" she said mocking me.

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes! And that's final" i said and glared at her.

"No! And that's final" she said and glared at me.

"Okay! Stop you guys!" sunggyu shouted at us.

"Let's talk peacefully and not glaring at each other" he scolded us.

"He started it!" she said.

"No! You started it!" i said.

"He!"

"You!"

"He!"

"You!"

"He!"

"You!"

"He!"

"You!"

"STOPPPPP!!!!!" Sungjong and Sungyeol yelled causing all of the students to look at us.

"Uhm guys, everybody is looking at us now" hyerin said.

"Would you guys stop arguing! Eunmi just follow us it's for the best of you!" Woohyun yelled.

"O-okay. S-sorry" i said and keep my head down. They all sighed.

"I-I'm sorry Eunmi. I didn't mean to yell at you" Woohyun said to you with worried eyes and wondering if he scared you.

"I-it's okay" i said stuttering.

"Okay, now the movie has ended you can now look away. Mind your own business you people" sungjong shout at the cafeteria. Soon all the students looked away and mind their own business.

*Sigh. They worry too much.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong!

inspiritmyungsoo's back!! :)

Since school's over, i decided to update today :)

sorry for not updating for so long, so many things just happened.

My grandmother's death, so many projects, clearance, etc.

But anyways, i can update weekly i think? Hehe :)

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing :) i really love you guys!! :*

And please do comment and subscribe if you haven't :)