Chapter 2

I Fell Inlove with my Worst Enemy

Eunmi's P.O.V

 

KKRRIINNGG!!!!!!!

The bell rang signalling that it's break time already. I walk to hyerin's desk.

"Kaja, im seriously hungry right now" i said she just nodded.
 

We both headed to the cafeteria and ordered some food. I ordered chicken sandwich with orange juice while hyerin ordered ham sandwich with iced tea.


We sat at the table near the window. When i take my first bite, some fangirl scream and i was taken-aback that made me choke my food. I started coughing and hyerin panick.
 

"OMONA~! Eunmi you okay" she asked while handing me my orange juice. I thankfully drink it and respond.

"Ne, that stupid fangirls, is Infinite that special to them? Gosh!" i said.

 

L's P.O.V:

 

Where's eunmi? I can't wait to again.

"Hey, you searching for your eunmi yeobo again huh?!" Dongwoo asked.

"Yeah, but hey! don't call Eunmi MY yeobo, she's not my type" i said.

 

"But hyung, your always teasing her and following her around everyday, you two always fight, you sure both of you don't have a relationship?!" sungjong asked.

"NO!! Who says that i like her?! In her dreams. I just love to , oh she's there with Hyerin, just go eat at our table i'll follow you guys" i said and walked to their table.

 

" Ne, that stupid fangirls, is infinite that special to them? gosh!" i heard her say.

"Yes we are, why? You jealous? Don't worry babe~ I'm always yours" i said and take a seat beside her.

 

Eunmi's P.O.V:

"Yes we are, why? you jealous? don't worry babe~ i'm always yours" L said out of nowhere and take a seat beside me.

"Who says i'm jealous you stupid ?!!" i said.

"The One and Only L" he said and wink.

"Whoa~ hey there conceited jerk, can you please leave us alone, can't you see we're eating?!" i said.


"Hmmm, okay, don't be a flirt when im not around, ne?" he smirked and walked away.

"FYI, Mr. Kim Myungsoo i'm not a flirt, just go with your stupid fangirls and play with them" i shouted.

He just wave his hand without looking back at me.

"I hate you so much stupid jerk" i muttered.

Now all the girls are glaring at me? I raise an eyebrow and rolled my eyes.

*Stupid fangirls! who are they to glare at me?!*

 

I took my seat and hyerin asked me something.

"Hey, are you sure both of you don't have a relationship?!" hyerin asked.

"No we don't, i don't like that stupid jerk" i said and continue eating my sandwich.

 

"Mmkay, hey you going anywhere later?" she asked.

"no, why?" i asked.

"no?! let's eat at the new ice cream shop just few blocks away here" she said with excitement.

"kfine, i'll go with you" i said.

"i wonder what their ice cram taste" she said.

"why are you so addicted to ice cream?" i asked.

"got a problem with that?! i just love ice cream so much" she said.

"none, it's just that you ate ice cream everyday but still you don't get fat, i envy you" i said and pouted.

"hey, i'm not eating ice cream everyday! it's just uhm, like twice a week" she said.

"yeah, yeah finish your food now, stop blabbering too much about ice creams" i said she just nodded and we both ate our foods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong~!

I updated chapter 2 and sorry if it's kinda boring.. :l

Anyways, thanks for subcribing my fanfic!!!!!!

and for those who doesn't, please subscribe and comment to my fanfic. :D

I appreciate it all and feel free to comments and subscribe.. :))