Chapter 3

I Fell Inlove with my Worst Enemy

Eunmi's P.O.V:

We were now walking to the ice cream shop that hyerin's talking about. But hey it's so crowded.
"Maybe it's crowded because it's delicious" hyerin said excitedly "dunno" i said. When we entered the shop, i'm shocked to see
.
.
.
.
IFINITE?!!!

"Gosh, why is infinite here?" i mentally asked myself.
"Hey, your boyfriend is there" hyerin said."What boyfriend?! just go and order your ice cream so that we can leave" i said annoyed. "Whatever, you're not gonna eat ice cream?" she asked i just nodded my head.

I headed to a vacant table away from their table. "Seems like they're having fun eating ice cream huh?!" i mumbled and smirk. "They also have a childish part in them" i mumbled again. "Please Lord God, let them not see me" i prayed.
But it seems like god didn't hear my prayer beacause sungjong saw me seating away from them. He pointed me to L and L smirked at me and walk at my table. "Oh my god, where are you hyerin" i muttered.

L's P.O.V:

We were here at the new ice cream shop and having fun even if there are so many s here. Suddenly sungjong whispereed at me "Hyung, Eunmi noona is here" he pointed the seat where eunmi is. I smirked and walk to her table.
"Hey babe, why are you here?" i asked. "Gosh Kim Myungsoo, can you not call me babe?! I don't like you"she said. "Hmmm, okay what do you want? Jagiya,Yeobo,Baby?! What? tell me so that i can know what you want" i said. "my name is Eunmi so call me Eunmi" she said. "okay,EUNMI"i said. "Good, now go away and leave me alone, i'm waiting for hyerin" she said. "Aww, you don't want me here?" i asked and pouted. "No, so now go away, shoooo"she said. I stuck my tongue at her and walked away.

Eunmi's P.O.V:

What the hell?! that jerk is being childish! what happen to the cold myungsoo?. By the way, where's hyerin??
"Hey what did i miss?" she said out of nowhere and seat beside me. "Nothing, i just talk to a jerk" i said. "Who's jerk? Myungsoo?" she asked while her chocolate ice cream. "Yeah, thanks to your obsession to ice cream he tease me again" i said and pouted. "Aww, sorry baby, i'll make it up to you someday" she said and continue eating her ice cream. "Hmmm, okay you're forgiven, you'll make it up to me? well then, go shopping with me this weekend at the COEX mall" i said excitedly. "Hmm, okay i'll go with you since i don't have plans this weekend" she said with an eye smile. "Yey.! thanks baby" i said. "Welcome baby, anything for you" she said.

We talked about nonsense things and after she's finish eating we decided to walk to home together since their house is just two blocks away from our house.
"Okay were here now thanks for walking me home baby" i said. "No problem, i'll leave now since we have homework to do" she said. "Ne!, take care baby" i said and hug her. She wave at me and walk away.
I entered our house and umma is there already. "Annyeong umma!" i said. "Annyeong eunminnie" she said. "Umma i'm not a baby anymore" i whined and pouted. She just laugh "go change now i will cook something" i just nodded and headed to my room. "Sigh, such a long day" i mumbled and go change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annyeong^^
Sorry for not updating for such a long time.
I have problems and sembreak is done already so we have school again. :'(
I can't promise to you that i can update everyday..
but i will try my best to update :D
And for my readers, please do comment and subscribe :D

--inspiritmyungsoo <3