I'm A Mess

Maybe I Like You Too Much

That night, Jongdae and Minseok were getting ice cream as a way for Minseok to apologize for Jongdae having a two hour detention to serve within the next week.

“I’m sorry they made you do that,” Minseok said, handing Jongdae his chocolate sundae. “I didn’t think they would go that far. Luhan knew I didn’t want something huge.”

“That’s okay. Baekhyun had that planned for longer than we were talking.” Jongdae took a bite but missed his mouth a little. “Sorry, I’ve always been messy when it comes to eating ice cream.”

Minseok reached over and wiped it off with his finger before Jongdae could and before Jongdae could say anything about it, Minseok leaned in and kissed the younger. “I’m not sorry.”

“Well, now I think we should go out to eat ice cream more,” Jongdae concluded.

“I agree. I think I like you too much.”

“Lies. There’s no such thing.” Jongdae kissed Minseok once more just to make sure it was okay and that the first one had even happened in the first place.

“Yah!” Minseok smacked Jongdae on the head. “I’m older than you. I get to like you more so don’t be getting any funny ideas.”

Jongdae put on a look of hurt. “But I was the one who liked you for years!”

“And?”

“Aww, Minseok, stop being mean. Let me like you as much as I want,” Jongdae whined and pouted.

Minseok stuck out his tongue. “No.”

“Then why are you going to prom with me?”

“Because I can’t keep saying no to someone so cute.” Minseok caved. “Please stop being cute and eat your ice cream. You’re killing me.”

“So you’ve accepted my love?” Jongdae had his spoon halfway to his mouth when he asked and it was a mistake to do so. Minseok shoved the spoon up into Jongdae’s face, making ice cream cover the other’s face.

“Maybe I will let you love me more someday but today is not that day!” Minseok yelled as he ran away from Jongdae who had his own plans of revenge in the form of ice cream.

 

 


A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I had fun writing this and I hope you had as much fun reading. I may not write a lot of fluffy things but this was great. Don't forget to check out my other stories and my coauthored collection that is continuously growing!

P.S.- I forgot to mention that in that coauthored collection, I wrote more xiuchen and it is VERY fluffy. It includes Minseok and a cat and even a goose! 

ALL THE FLUFF BECAUSE XIUCHEN DESERVES FLUFF