Chapter 6

I Will Try (My Everlasting Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Soojung.”

Yoona sighed. They just got back from the office and Krystal hasn’t spoken any words to her. It makes her frustrated.

“Soojung, please.” Yoona said sitting on the edge of her bed. “Are you not going to talk to me just because of what happened in the office today?”

Hand dropped on Krystal’s right shoulder, gently giving a little squeeze.

“Soojung, don’t be ridiculous, please. Why are you like this? Do you perhaps like Minhyuk?”

Krystal turned abruptly, expression was full of disappointment. “Yoong, did you hear yourself? I think you are the ridiculous one. Don’t you think about what would happen if you fired Minhyuk? Not everyone of us was born with silver spoon on their mouth. And for the record, I never have my feeling astray. You need to have faith in me. Get over your jealousy. I’m so tired of that behaviour. You’re a grown woman, and so am I. I trust you. How many nights you were out with your business partners to entertain them just to get a done-deal, and when you went to overseas did I really know what happened? You told me you didn’t go clubbing and I believe you, because I have faith in you. Can’t you just do the same to me?” Krystal’s eyes softened upon catching Yoona lowered her head.

“Soojung, I can’t lose you. I just can’t.” Came a soft whisper from Yoona.

“I’m not going anywhere, Yoong.” Krystal touched Yoona’s cheek, bringing Yoona’s gaze back to meet hers. “How many times do I have to tell you that? I love you.”

Yoona nodded her head, hand wrapped around her girlfriend’s wrist. “I love you too, more than anything.”

A smile crept upon the younger’s lips. Bumping their foreheads together, they shared another kiss before Yoona pulled Krystal into a hug.

I’m sorry, Soojung.

 

-----

 

“Taeyeon, dear, I am genuinely happy for you.” Grandma Kim said sitting on the couch in the living room. All the members that had presented were gathered up after dinner having a little chit chat over the champagne.

Taeyeon glanced up upon the eldest Kim, her smile was shy but joyful. Dimple appeared. Right arm over Jessica’s shoulder while the left hand playing with Jessica’s hands on her thigh.

“Thank you, Grandma.” Taeyeon didn’t need to ask what the eldest Kim was happy about because she knew. She understood.

The eldest Kim caught a smile upon Jessica’s face as she relax in Taeyeon’s embrace.

“I heard Sooyeon is very capable doing all the housework by herself. Taeyeon, you let her do all that, can she manage?”

“Apparently, yes, Grandma, and I actually did ask Mrs. Eun to return but Sooyeon refused.”

“Oh?”

“I can manage, Grandma. Doing a little housework is not so hard. I already get used to it. Since Taeyeon doesn’t allow me to work in the company anymore, so I thought doing the house work isn’t so bad to keep me from boredom.” Jessica explained smiling softly.

“Just don’t work too hard. Take care of your body especially your health, is the most important thing. Also isn’t it the time I’m expecting for great-grandchild now?”

Taeyeon tensed, she didn’t expect her grandma to bring this up, well at least not just yet. Jessica, being a thoughtful wife as she was, naturally, placing her hand upon Taeyeon’s knee and giving it a little squeeze. Although, it appeared that she was comforting Taeyeon but in all honesty she also wished Taeyeon could at least be more mature, see and feel the things the way she does.

“It is just a matter of time, I believe Taeyeon and Jessica won’t let us wait for too long, Eomeoni.” Mrs. Kim said kindly which the eldest Kim nodded at. The young couple gave a little smile as the elderly were back to chat among themselves.

The eldest Kim once in a while her eyes diligently studied the couple who were very much in their own little world by now. She couldn’t help but to notice the red hue upon Jessica’s face when Taeyeon was whispering something. They were naturally displaying their intimacy which usually so unlike Taeyeon she used to know, except the time when Taeyeon was very affectionate towards Sulli.

Grandma Kim turned to see Miss. Choi who seems so deep in her thoughts. She sighed thinking of their main reason to visit her descendant.

“Speaking of, since I and Miss. Choi will take some times to stay here so I hope you don’t mind if I also take some part to observe and run the company and also do allow Miss. Choi helping me, Taesung-ah.”

Mr. Kim smiled. “Taeyeon can arrange that, Eomeoni. We can always count on her.”

“As expected our CEO-nim, Eomeoni, she is very capable and dilligent in handling our company.” Mrs. Kim proudly announced.

“I know she is. I have no doubt. Being a CEO is hard but I believe being the CEO’s wife is harder, isn’t it, Sooyeon?”

“It is not at all, Grandma. It is just sometimes I’m worried for her when she went to overseas.” Jessica answered her expression changed from worrisome with solemnity. Taeyeon had that small smile playing on her lips as she felt happy of every little thing Jessica said. Also her grandma seems so pleased with the good woman’s nature her wife possessed.

“Ah that feeling, I could totally understand since that is exactly what I felt when her late grandpa was a CEO and I acknowledge that might have also occurred to her mother though it was a little different when she could run along side with her father.”

The said Kim couple nodded in agreement. Then Mrs. Kim asked a question which has been in the tip of Jessica’s tongue for a while now. “Eomeoni, I apologize for my rudeness, if I may know, who is this Ms. Choi, the lovely young woman here?”

Jessica was thankful for her curiosity would finally get an answer.

The elder Kim contently smiled at the woman affectionately patting Miss Choi’s hand while answering the question. “She’s a daughter of a good friend of mine. She’s been with me for so long I just get used to her by my side all the time.”

“So that’s the reason why Grandma dotes on her so much now.” Taeyeon pouted acting jealous.

“Oh my dearest Taeyeon.” The rest of the Kim laughed including Jessica even Ms. Choi’s lips curved up little at Taeyeon’s actions and well Jessica caught that. Again.

 

-----

 

Krystal smiled to herself, reminiscing what had happened last night. Ugh, God. Last night was beyond amazing. It was just too wonderful to even described it with words. It was so intense. Yes, yes. But they were young and hormonal, it was normal. Of course. Yoona was just too energic sometimes she couldn’t handle it. More to come. Yes please, definitely more. She blushed madly, when has she become such a ert? She giggled to heself. Thank God, she was in elevator and fortunately alone.

When the metal box door opened indicating that it’s reached her floor, she stepped out with bright smile and occasionally a little bite on her lower lips to suppress her excitement.

“If there’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter