Chapter 4

I Will Try (My Everlasting Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon was weak. Very weak. When it comes to something fluffy, soft, and squeezable. She smiled at her ert thoughts. It’s eight in the morning although she only have gotten sleep for five hours long she didn’t feel the drowsiness. Waking up next to her angel and watching her sleep was something Taeyeon never got tired of. Jessica was hugging Taeyeon’s hand between her cleavage. It has Taeyeon with her every muscle to prevent her disturbing her angel’s sleep. 

“Quit staring, will you?” It came out lazy and slightly vague.

“You know I can’t do it.”

“It’s still early, you should get some sleep.”

“There are so much time to sleep but I don’t want to. I like watching you sleep. I feel serenity every time I do it.” 

Taeyeon shifted only to land few kisses on Jessica’s arm up to her shoulder.

“When are we going to the doctor, darling?” 

Right, that was completely out of her mind for a while. She gulped before burrowing her face on Jessica’s neck. 

“How about I’ll do some checking of my schedule first then I’ll tell you about it?” 

“I’m alright with that. You’re not going to make me wait any longer now, are you?”

“I’ll do my best, babe. You know how hard it is to avoid some meetings especially the oversea’s.” 

The demon was battling with her, either it was to prolong the process or the doubt was starting to nag her inside. But a promise was a promise. She made it and she has to keep it. 

“Anyway, your father called.”

“He did? This early?”

“An hour ago. You’re still fast asleep. That early.” Jessica shifted some pulling the cover with her a little from revealing her bare chest. Taeyeon raised her arm then wrapped it around her wife. 

“Okay, so what did he say?”

“He wanted us to make a visit today.”

“We just did yesterday when we escorted my mother home.” 

Jessica just shook her head twice. “He told me so. He wants to discuss something with you I think.” 

“What time does he need us there?” 

“He didn’t say. You know your father, Taeyeon. He never likes to prompt but it doesn’t mean he didn’t expect you sooner.” 

“You know him better than I do.” 

“Are you sure? Because I’m obviously facing his replica.” Jessica whispered while planting the gentlest kiss on Taeyeon’s chest. 

“My mother… had had it hard before.”

“I’m not complaining. Ever.” Delicate fingers tapped the bare skin softly, tracing it with pure love. “Talking to you is joy. Laughing  with you is me being alive. Breathing the same air and being with you is my life you filled with happiness, Taeyeon.” 

“I found you getting sweeter each day.”

“I think you rub it off on me.” 

Taeyeon chuckled while brushing her lips on Jessica’s forehead. “I say that’s a good thing.”

 

=====

 

“Eomeoni is coming to visit, right, Taesung?” Mrs. Kim asked her husband while stirring a cup of tea for him. They were having tea time in their garden at the back of Kim Mansion. There were maids who gardening and two maids were standing near them in case should their masters need something.

“Yes, tomorrow to be exact.” Mr. Kim said his eyes never leaving the newspaper. 

“Why the sudden visit? Usually, your mother would like us to visit her instead.”

“Honestly, I don’t know either, Shuyie-ah. She just told me about making up for the time when she was unable to attend Taeyeon’s wedding.” He pushed his glasses up then glanced at his wife for a moment. “You know how she is when it comes to Taeyeon.” 

“I see and I know. Taeyeon is the dearest for her, no wonder if that’s the reason why.” Mr. Kim nodded swiftly. “Here, have some tea, dear.” Mrs. Kim offered and he took it genuinely happy at her designation of endearment for him.

“Thank you, dear.”

She smiled at his comeback before she sipped from her own cup. “So have you told Taeyeon about this? Though, she ever had the rough time with her grandmother but I know she looks up to her.” She relayed.

“I haven’t but I’m going to when she and Sooyeon come later on today.” He took a last sip before placing the cup on the table and continued his reading. “Taeyeon knows she’s special, though she didn’t admit it she’s aware of her grandmother affection towards her.”

Mrs. Kim nodded in agreement. Silence engulfed them for a while before she heard her husband spoke his thoughts.

“What I’m afraid of is how my mother would act once she meets Sooyeon. She’s strict to her rules.”

“Sooyeon will be doing just fine. That girl knows how to behave.”

“I could only hope Oemeoni won’t give her a hard time. I know my mother well, Shuyie. I say she’d like to see how good Sooyeon is to be Taeyeon’s wife just like she did to you when we were newlywed, remember?” Mr. Kim reminded her. Of course, how could she forget about that. Once she stepped inside the Kim’s household she had her mother-in-law to thanks to for guiding her so strictly all to ensure the public that she, herself, was good enough to sit in state with the Kim’s heir. 

“I happen to think Sooyeon is very much capable of being a good wife to Taeyeon. She single-handled all the house work, that alone proved her to be independent and organized woman.” 

“And you put her in very difficult situation before.” She frowned at her husband remark.

“That was very wrong of me.” Mrs. Kim admitted guiltily. “ But I don’t judge her anymore. Taeyeon chose the right one for her and that’s a relief. I believe Sooyeon could have her way to your mother. That woman has her own charm.”

“Yeah, and let’s not to forget how whipped Taeyeon has become. She listens to everything Sooyeon said. She’ll take every blame in Sooyeon’s place in a heartbeat.” 

She laughed and couldn’t have been agree more. “So you’ve noticed.” 

“Our daughter is easily tamed by her, so yes I have.” He confirmed along with his gentle laugh. 

“Hopefully, she’d listen to Sooyeon about having a baby.” She said, her tone was laced with full of expectation as she leaned back.

“Oh? Are they expecting?” He closed his newspaper and turned to his wife with much interest.

“Not yet, but Sooyeon wishes to have a child. The problem is I can see Taeyeon is hesitating.” She answered truthfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter