Chapter 5

I Will Try (My Everlasting Love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First thing to do in the morning, yeah a to-do list, she picked Taeyeon’s attire before prepared breakfast.

“Baby, your attire is on the bed. I’ll make breakfast, so hurry up!”

She was about leaving the bedroom when she heard her other half spoke. “Yes, dear, I’ll be done in a minute.”

Breakfast for Taeyeon was always easy. Taeyeon likes her simple ham sandwich and scrambled egg plus a glass of milk. Such a kid. She giggled softly thinking of how can she falls in love with this kid?

“What makes my wife so happy in the morning?” She heard Taeyeon whispered behind her as the hands s around her waist.

“I’m happy just thinking of you.” She felt Taeyeon grinned when a pair of lips landed on her bare neck.

“Hmm, Tae.” She moaned. But that didn’t last long then she quickly put down the bread and turning around just to slam their lips together.

It made Taeyeon’s lips curved up. Just as they pulled away then they leaned on each other’s forehead.

“I already miss you.”

“Me too.” Jessica said softly. Her eyes darted away then caught on to Taeyeon’s tie. She smiled then stood straight. Taeyeon confusedly looked at her. “How many times do I have to teach you to do your tie?”

“I’m just never good at this.” Taeyeon pouted as she looked down at Jessica’s hands which was busy tying the tie properly.

“Kiddo no matter what. You have to do it like this.” Jessica with so much patient explained to her for the millionth times however Taeyeon preferred this way. She never wanted for this routine to go away.

Playfully, Taeyeon deliberately knocked her head upon Jessica’s making the woman squealed.

“Yah! Pay attention!”

“Why should I? I love how you do my tie and I love watching your serious yet calm face when you concentrate. You do it lovingly and that’s the reason why I would never learn. I just love everything you do, baby.”

It was then that Jessica really looked at her with her two beautiful orbs. “I love you. I love you so much.”

“I love you so much too.” Smiling, Taeyeon encircled her arms around Jessica’s waist. “I’m thinking to go over my parents’ at noon, I’ll pick you up later. So prepare. No housework today.”

“But Tae-..”

“Don’t Taeyeon me.” Taeyeon cut in when Jessica wanted to complain. “Just for today, I want you to look fresh and beautiful in front of my grandmother just like you always are in front of me. Please do it for me.”

Jessica slowly brought her hand up to rub Taeyeon’s cheek

“I will do everything for you.”

“That’s my good wife.”

Jessica still had her fingers clasped around Taeyeon’s nape.

“Let’s eat, I got the rush hour in the office this morning.”

“Oh yeah, wait. I’ll pour the milk for you.”

Ten minutes for Taeyeon to finish her sandwich and milk. Taking her briefcase, she proceeded to the front door when Jessica called her.

“Baby.” Taeyeon patiently wait for her to get closer. “You don’t forget about our plan, right?” Jessica asked carefully placing her palms on Taeyeon’s chest.

Smiling, Taeyeon brought her hand and cupped her wife’s hand then calmly she answered. “Never.”

“I love you to the moon and back, Taeyeon.”

“I love you to the moon and back too, Sica.” Taeyeon held up their hands and kissed Jessica fingers. “I’ll get going now, baby. See you soon.”

“Be careful.”

 

=====

 

“Someone’s early.”

Taeyeon turned when the girl stood next to her while waiting for the elevator.

“Got a meeting at nine, so.”

The girl nodded before she began. “I heard Tiffany says about your grandmother’s visit.”

Taeyeon tilted her head slightly confused. “How does she know?”

“You forgot how our girls are actually sharing everything.”

“Oh yeah, that really slips my mind, Yuri.” Yuri didn’t fail to catch Taeyeon’s heavy sigh.

“You seem so tense.”

“No, nothing.” Trying her best to cast an easy smile.

Yuri just didn’t want to press any further. “If you say so.”

When the dinging sound emitted it was a cue for both girls to slip inside the metal box and that just in time Taeyeon’s tall best friend fastened her pace to catch up with them.

“Sooyoung.”

“Hey, buddy and Yuri.” Sooyoung greeted both parties back and stood next to Taeyeon who was standing in the middle now. “How is your feeling?” The question obviously was sent to Taeyeon when Sooyoung put her arm around Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“What do you think?”

“I think you’re feeling anxious since Grandma Kim is coming to visit you and your wife.”

“And how did you..”

“Tiffany.” Both Sooyoung and Yuri said in unison even before Taeyeon finished her question.

“Something’s just never change.” Taeyeon said under her breath but actually got an answer once again from her tall friends.

“Nope.”

 

=====

 

“Mrs. Han, make sure all the maids clean up every room and don’t forget to put the vases. You know how my mother-in-law loves flowers.”

“Yes, Madam. I know it very well.” The lady who has been working for the Kim for all her life bowed at her master’s wife.

“I see you are very busy, dear.”

Mrs. Kim turned her heel meeting her husband gaze. “I thought you already left for work.”

“Can’t. My mother will arrive any minute, I should be here.” Her husband said while taking a seat on the couch.

“I just need to make sure everything is perfect before your mother arrive. You know how she is.” She delivered which was very clear to her husband that she knows the consequences.

He nodded understandingly. “Taeyeon just called. She’ll be coming over with Sooyeon after lunch.”

“Well.. Guess all we have to do is wait for them.”

“Tae.” She looked up from her papers to see her best friend walked in her office.

“S’up?”

“Ah nothing. I just signed the agreement for our new advertisement with the new company. That thickhead manager of theirs is a little tiger, isn’t she? I can’t believe she sets the price so high.” Sooyoung told her as she walked to Taeyeon’s shelving for wine collection.

“Okay. That’s good. We really need to release that pretty soon. But since our budget increase we need to at least press the cost to grow. Then we can see our real gross profit.” Taeyeon easily explained her point of view which earned a nod from Sooyoung. “And yes, I do agree with you about her. Uh..Are you high? It’s still early.” She chuckled when she watched Sooyoung already holding a bottle of Cheval Blanc that she got from her father as a gift to her honeymoon and her wife.

“This thing looks expensive and classy.”

“Not that one, it’s Jessica’s favorite. You can have others.” Taeyeon clearly stated then back to her papers.

“Come on, Tae. Just a taste.”

“No, Sooyoung. That’s my wife’s. Now can you please stop bothering me and leave. I need to finish before lunch break. I have a wife to fetch and a grandmother to meet.”

For once Sooyoung didn’t want to banter with Taeyeon. Especially not today. Instead she carefully put down the wine, she paced then stood at Taeyeon’s front desk. Her face grew concern.

“Honestly, not to sound so rude, buddy, but why is all of the sudden your grandmother is coming?”

“You’re not the only one who’s wondering.” Taeyeon said dejectedly without glancing away from what she was doing. “My father only told me she wants to visit me and Sica.”

“I see. That’s why you’ve been so tense.”

“There is just..” She heaved. “There is just many things on my mind right now.”

Sooyoung leaned on her desk. “Do you seriously think that your grandmother is only come to visit you and your wife?”

“What are you trying to say?” A shrugged of the shoulders was all Taeyeon got when she stared at her best friend. “What do you know?”

“I know nothing. In fact, I was so surprised and confused when Sunny told me. Tiffany didn’t really gave her detail which I had a quite assumed that neither Jessica had told her about it.”

“I was feeling uneasy since I heard about this. I can’t let Sica knows. I mean says my mother is you know my mother, strict and sometimes mean but my grandmother, she’s worse.”

“To think if there’s anything that’ll trigger your grandmother’s anger that’d be one thing, misbehavior. But hey, Jessica is a very mature woman, she can handle it. I’m sure.”

“I try to convince myself that. It just doesn’t work so well. Anyway, I only got a half an hour to finish this. Can you please?”

“Yeah well, I’m leaving then.” Taeyeon just waved at her didn’t bother to spare a glance.

 

=====

 

“You’re just so funny, I can’t believe you actually did change your hair color just because I told you so.” Krystal laughed, her hands slapped the guy in front of him playfully.

“I thought you said it would look good on me, so why not.”

“Yeah but you don’t have to listen to me, it was just my mere thought.”

“Well..” The guy scratched his imaginary itch upon his neck.

“Minhyuk-ssi, I left you for ten minutes on phones and you already casted y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter