second

Once in a Full Moon

     There a time when Jiho resent himself for being a ghost, it’s when Jaehyo having a hard time. He wished that he could offer a hug and comfort to Jaehyo when he cry and sad. He only could sit beside Jaehyo and soothes him with soft voice; sometime he tries to pat Jaehyo hair, but to no avail, his hand would only went through them.

     He could lift things if he put effort on them, but he only manages to lift small and light thing. Sometimes, he pushes things over to the floor just to scare people off. He doesn’t have the strength of demon to lift heavy thing, he just a weak lingering soul with no power. Maybe if he died with anger and hatred, it could give him some power, but that just will make him a evil spirit and he will never met Jaehyo.

     One time Jaehyo are having fever and he hated himself so much that time, he couldn’t even go out to buy medicine for Jaehyo. He couldn’t feel him to know whether the fever is cooling down or not. Jaehyo doesn’t keep around a thermometer either so Jiho just constantly changes the cold patches on his forehead every hour.  When the patch runs out, he just sighs, tears welled in his grey eyes. When Jaehyo noticed that, he would smile and told him that he is okay and his fever is getting better, no need to worry anymore. Jiho feel relieved but still worries for his condition. Thankfully, Jaehyo recovers the next day.

 

     Jaehyo also have a day where he want to quickly dies and be with Jiho without any constraints. He would search on the internet  way to have a less painful death but there is no such thing a death without feeling the pain. Poison himself? It a slow painful death. Jumps from a high building? It a fast death but he is afraid of height. Hang himself? No, he doesn’t have the courage. He always feels suicidal. Sometime he wants to cross the road and get hit by a car. Sometimes when he at the kitchen cooking, he want to slit his wrist with the knife he used. Jiho always have eyes on him when he starts to stares at an object that can hurt him or worse, kill him. He would nags to Jaehyo about life to the fullest and achieved his dream. He doesn’t want Jaehyo to regrets his life just to be with him.

    Even though, Jiho want it so bad. To have Jaehyo by his side. To feel his existence and be together till the world ends.