three

Once in a Full Moon

    At the first time that they can touch each other, Jiho decide to not let Jaehyo know that they can actually did those that day. Jiho want to surprise him at the night, when the full moon is bright and spherical.

    "Oh ! I'm so late!" Jaehyo scrambles from his bed and dashes into the bathroom. Took a quick wash on his face and frantically brushing his teeth.

    " Jiho! Why don't you wake me up?!" He grabs his light blue shirt and blazer from the closet, slammed the closet door and occasionally drops a few things from the dresser when the blazer caught on them.

    "You forget your pants." Jiho just can't help but chuckles while casually lying provocatively on the bed.

    "Huh?" Jaehyo look down to see that he still pantless and let out a frustrated groans. Jiho let out a throaty laugh and deserved a sharp glare from Jaehyo.

    "Not funny! I'm ing late!" He grab a pair of black slack from the drawer and proceed to tuck on them. He almost wear it inside out to work before Jiho told him that he wear it inside out. After all the hassle, finally Jaehyo left the house and runs to catch a bus.

    "Go work safely!" Jiho waved as he watch Jaehyo back disappeared into the bus full of people. He smiles as the bus drove away.

    Jaehyo end up went home late that night. Jiho almost dozed off waiting for him. "Arghh, what a long day at work..." he throws his backpack on the process and jump into the bed. "Ahh fluffy..."

    "Want me to massage your back?"

    "Yeah, sure."

    When he feels Jiho hands on his back, then reality smack the out of him. He flip quickly on his back and grabbed Jiho's wrist.

    "Wait..." he feel Jiho's palm and trace his fingers. "Why I actually can hold you? I mean feel you?" Jaehyo brown eyes widen as he wait for an answer from him. Jiho smiles at him. He can't express how happy he is right now. He proceed to hug the confused man. He grabbed Jaehyo wrist and pull him to the window.

    "Look outside. See the moon?" Jaehyo eyed the glowing white moon and raises his eyebrow as he doesn't see how that answered his question. "Every two month, there gonna be a full moon and it will last for about four hours. During that time, is the time that I can appears to you." Jiho explain calmly, smiled up to the ears.

    "Why full moon? Are you a werewolf or something?"

    "Maybe i'm related to them. Who knows?" He shrugs. "That is not important now, don't you feel excited?" He grabs Jaehyo's arm and shakes them excitedly. "So, what you gonna do?" He asked the still confused man.

     "Wha-" Jiho attacks Jaehyo lips, crashing them together, Jaehyo which is still confused, soon melts into his kiss.

    This is how Jiho lips feel on his lips. Plump and soft. Warm and inviting. He bit Jiho's lower lips and earned a soft moan from the younger. He pry open the lips and stuck his tongue into the wet cavern, explores and tasting every part of it.

    Soon, their hand touches everywhere, and their shirt is thrown away.Jiho pushed Jaehyo with a loud huff on the bed and continues where they left on.