first

Once in a Full Moon

          Jaehyo eyed the boy beside him at the bed, body curled into a ball and chest falling rhythmically with his small puff of breath. The tattoo at his chest peeked out from the white t-shirt and his hand aching to trace the ink. He lifted his hand and tries to touch the tattoo but his finger just went through him and he only felt a tingling buzz from his skin.

         He wanted to touch Jiho so much that he wanted to kill himself. He wants to touch that cold smooth skin, he want to feel the prickling sensation through his senses, he want to touch the bridge of nose, bring his hair to the back of his ear, and to feel those soft plump lips on his. It just too much for him. Why he fall in love with ghost anyway.

         Jiho eyes flutters open and Jaehyo pretends he hadn’t been staring the latter.

        “Can’t sleep?” Jiho mutters softly.

        “I just don’t need to sleep yet.” Jaehyo replied. He took the book at the night stand and start to read them. “and do you even need to sleep anyway. I mean you are a dead man.” Jaehyo scoffed. He can’t read and talking at the same time and he need to read back the line he just read a couple times.

        “I don’t know. I just felt I want to sleep. So yeah.” Jiho said nonchalantly.

        “Do you dreams? When you fall asleep?” Jaehyo turns a page on his book.

        “It just like I fall into a deep pit of darkness. Maybe I don’t dream at all. Kinda like I’m resting? Knockout? I don’t know.” Jaehyo can feel Jiho shrugging beside him. “I can stay up all night for you if you want it.”

        “For what? Read me a whole book of Fifty Shades of Grey?” Jaehyo fold a dog ear on his page and close the book. He put it back at the nightstand and dived down into the blanket and tuck himself in.

        “That’s a good idea actually.”

        “Whatever. I’m sleepy. So goodnight”

        “Ok princess, night.  Sweet dream.” Jiho hovers to him to plant a kiss on his forehead. He felt the warm buzz on his forehead. After a coupleof yawns, he slowly drift to sleep.

Jiho spend the night watching Jaehyo sleeps.

          He like it. Sometimes Jaehyo would sleep talking and even replied to him when he asked some question. Sometimes Jaehyo will sleep in an impossible position to sleep. He just became a gymnast in a sleep where it impossible to do it when he not sleeping. Sometimes he just love how angelic Jaehyo face when he sleeps.

He smiles at the thought of it.

But that night Jaehyo is snoring all the night.

He must be tired. Jiho thought as he broke into small giggles.

He can’t wait the day they can touch each other again.

Which is once in a full moon.

 


Wrote this to get off my urge to wrote a fic and also to test myself if i can still write in english. Probably will continue this. idk lets see if my brain is not a scumbag and gives idea.