Chapter Two

Dreams Do Come True

Hi Sungyeol! Allow me to say hello to my friends who helped me to some scenes. Aloha Reese (sleepdownstairs) Aloha Chloe. Going back to your journey cowgirl~~


I slapped myself.

This is real right? This is not a joke? I stood up and faced the well-painted green wall on the left. I putted down the paper on the table and shrugged.

“Alright…this is it…” I muttered.

I jogged on my place and run towards the wall.

*BUUUG*

“!” I muttered as I rub my head.

Soon, I laughed my off and went towards the sofa. I looked at the ceiling and my eyes went straight to the door that was in the most end part of the room. I may think it is almost near the kitchen. I stood up and brushed my pants. I walked wondering what is it there so I opened the door and only to make me gasp.

It was a room…not only a room…but a very well built room that has a mini balcony over the slide up window beside the nightstand. I looked over the closet and opened it.

I gasped again.

“Dude! This is like my style!” I yelled grabbing the long sleeved flannel that caught my eye.

“Dad gave it all…thank you…” I muttered.

I smiled and grabbed the green long sleeved flannel, undergarments, black pants and the brand new Sperry shoe that was displayed on the shoe rack.

I closed the closet and folded the flannel, undergarments, and the black pants and placed them on the bed.

“Let’s clean up!” I yelled punching the air.

Soon enough, I was done taking a bath and now on my full clothes. I looked at the mirror and smiled on it.

A doorbell sounded the whole room. I looked over the front door and walked over it. I pressed the intercom button and spoke up.

“Hi there,” I said.

“Hello, Ms Jung,” A familiar voice came.

“Luna?” I asked.

“Y-yes, that is me,” She replied.

I unlocked the door and saw her, “Hi!” I greeted.

I looked over her hand, it was a box.

“Mr Jung gave this to me just now…all your needs are here,” She said.

I gladly grabbed it and bowed.

“Thank you…” I said.

Luna smiled, “I should go-Oh! Ms Jung?” She asked.

“Yes?”

“You have a dinner party today…”

I raised a brow, “Dinner party? What do you mean?” I asked.

“Since you are a new VIP member here we want you to be invited on the dinner party that is going to be on later.”

“What?”

“Your boss wanted to invite you also.”

“My boss?”

“Yes, Mr Kim Young Min? Are you not working for him?” She asked.

I looked at her and it snapped me, “Oh…Ah yes…will he be there?” I asked.

“No, only various artists from their company.”

I shivered.

“Like who?” I asked.

“F(x)…and Red Velvet…nothing more,” She said.

I squealed.

“Are you okay Ms Jung?” She asked.

“L-Luna?”

“Yes Ms Jung?”

“Is Girls’ Generation there too?” I asked.

“Oh I forgot! Not all nine is going to attend since they have some schedules. So…Ms Jessica Jung will be there…and…uhmm…who is that eye-smiling girl again?” She muttered.

“Tiffany Hwang?” I asked.

“Ah Yes! Her!” She nodded.

I smiled. At least I can see two of the members.

“Alright Ms Jung, I still have some duties to do,” She said as she bow down before going to the lift section.

I closed the door and placed the box on the table and yelled, “YES HAHAHAHA!” I laughed.

I sat down on the sofa and opened the box that Luna gave me.

“What…the…what…” I muttered.

I was looking at the brand new IPhone 6 plus, brand new MacBook, brand new Baby G Casio, An eyeglass, army hat, mask, and a scarf.

“I’m not even a celebrity…” I muttered.

But it hit me.

“I am a daughter of some famous ambassador in Korea…” I muttered.

It took me for a while to move all of my contacts to my new phone. I was wearing an eyeglass, an army hat, a scarf and a blue Baby G watch on my left wrist. I grabbed my wallet and slipped it inside my pocket.

I grip tightly on my phone and looked at it. I tapped the safari that immediately took me to the “AsianFanFics” website. I tapped the mail button and searched for something. I scrolled down until I saw what I was looking for. I tapped on it and typed.

To ninjashoe

Hello Author! This is me Sungyeol! I think this is my chance to meet the girls. But…actually not the girls but two of them! YES! AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! JESSICA IS THERE! I WON’T BREAK MY PROMISE! Tiffany and Jessica will be theeereeee yes!

I tapped the send button.

Sent!

I reload the message box and only to find author ninjashoe reply.

From ninjashoe

Oh hallo Sungyeol! I see your getting the groove! Say Jessica that I love her so much alright?! Message me what happened alright?!

I chuckled and closed my phone.

I grabbed the key card on the table and got out from my room, I stirred the doorknob making sure it is locked. I nodded in satisfactory and went to the lift section.

As I was walking towards it I pressed the “B” button and tapped my shoes waiting for the lift to be open. The ding sound sounded my ears. The lift opened and I was about to tap the close button when a shout came.

“Wait! Wait!” She said.

I immediately tapped the open button and waited for her…I mean them…to…come…in…

“Hell no…” I thought.

Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang, one of the members of the “Nation’s Girl Group” Girls’ Generation just went inside with Wendy from Red Velvet and Krystal from f(x).

I looked down.

“Tiffany unnie, where are the others?” Wendy asked in English.

“I do speak English” I thought.

“The girls have their schedules today. They will come home later,” Tiffany replied and pouted.

I smiled underneath my scarf. I looked up and met Krystal’s eyes.

“Oh it’s you!” She said.

Jessica, Tiffany and Wendy looked at me and bowed.

Ding!

The lift opened and all of us went outside to go for a dinner. I hand clasped on my wrist. I looked at the owner and bowed at her.

“Who is she Krys?” Jessica, her older sister asked.

“This is the unnie that Amber and I talked to a while ago,” She said.

“Oh!” Jessica nodded and smiled at me.

Krystal looked at me and asked, “I haven’t got your name yet unnie...”

I took off my hat and bowed, “I’m Jung Sungyeol.”

“You’re a Jung?!” Krystal asked.

I nodded and laughed.

“Sica unnie, we have a new sister!” She teased.

Jessica laughed and nodded at her.

“Hello girls!” I looked at over the owner of the voice and gasped.

“Hello Lee Soo Man Seonsaengnim!” The four girls bowed.

He looked at me and gasped.

“Are you Jung Sungyeol?” He asked.

I looked at him and nodded.

I bowed and said, “Hello Seonsaengnim…”

“Is your dad around?” He asked.

I shook my head, “No sir…”

He smiled and wrapped an arm to my shoulder. We were looking at the girls.

“Girls, this is Jung Sungyeol, Ambassador Jung Wanku’s daughter,” He said.

A few gasp can be heard from the girls. They bowed respectfully.

“H-hello…” Krystal and Jessica said.

I laughed, “Don’t be too formal I have the same age as Jessica,” I said.

“Are you born on 1989?” Tiffany asked.

I nodded.

“We’re friends!” Jessica said.

“Yeah, we’re friends!” Tiffany said.

I laughed.

“Alight, Wendy, Irene is waiting for you there. Krystal Victoria is waiting for you there,” Soo Man pointed at their co-members.

Wendy and Krystal bowed before going to their respective seats. Lee Soo Man Seonsaengnim looked at us and smiled.

“The four of us will be sharing a table,” He said.

“What…table…with…Girls’ Generation?” I asked.

Tiffany giggled, “Yeah, Jessi and I!” She said.

“And me too,” He said.

I slowly nodded my head and gulped.

We went to our seats I was in the middle of Seonsaengnim and Jessica while Tiffany is beside Jessica.

“So Sungyeol!” Seosaengnim called.

I looked at my left and looked at him, “Yes sir?” I asked.

“You’re our official photographer is that right?” He asked.

“I think so, sir. But I have to talk to Kim Young Min Seonsaengnim after the Summer Break,” I replied.

“Don’t worry, Sungyeol, I saw your works and all I can say is all of them are fantastic! I can’t wait to see what you can do to our SM Artists,” He said.

I nodded my head, “Of course sir,” I replied.

He chuckled and shook his head, “Call me uncle when it’s just you, Girls’ Generation and I,” he said.

I looked at him in confusion.

“Your dad and I know each other too well,” He explained.

“R-really?” I asked.

He smiled and nodded, “Your dad and I are best mates when we were still in the middle school and until now!” He said.

I smiled, “O-okay…U-uncle…” I shyly said.

Jessica giggled, “Aww…don’t be shy Sungyeol!” she said.

“Girls, why don’t you talk to Sungyeol while I go have chit-chats with the cupcakes,” He said as he stands up from his chair.

Tiffany stood up and went to sit where coughs Uncle coughs was sitting a while ago.

“It’s nice to meet you Sungyeol!” Tiffany said.

“Nice to meet you too,” I said.

“It looks like we are neighbours,” Jessica chuckled.

“What room are you Sungyeol?” Tiffany asked.

“309,” I replied.

“Really?!” They both said in unison.

I nodded.

“Our dorm is at the 307,” Jessica said.

I looked at her with wonder in my eyes.

“No……” I thought.

“I’m really a huge fan…I’m a SONE…” I said.

“Really?! Wow, Jessi…we got ourselves lucky!” Tiffany squealed.

Jessica nodded, “So who’s your favourite?” she asked.

I looked at the both of them and shrugged, “I still haven’t figure out…I guess I love you all so much,” I chuckled.

“Yes!” Jessica muttered.

“What?” I looked at her.

Jessica laughed, “I’m just happy that you’re being fair to all of us…because some of the wolves always choose Taeyeon and Taeyeon don’t like that.”

I looked at Jessica and chuckled back, “Wolves?” I asked.

“Yeah, where Taeyeon’s boyfriend came from,” Tiffany replied.

“To be honest…I don’t like them,” I muttered.

“Why?” Jessica asked.

“Because their fans hurt the nine of you,” I said as I gulped the water that I was drinking.

“Awww…Sungyeol, you know if you’re a guy…Sunny would date you,” Jessica said.

“Yeah, Sunny would date you,” Tiffany giggled.

“W-why?” I asked in confusion.

“Because you’re totally her ideal type, Tall…gentleman or gentlewoman…well built, smart, sweet-talking and funny,” Jessica explained.

I laughed and nodded, “Why not?” I said.

“We will definitely tell her about you!” Tiffany said.

I smiled and nodded. I looked at Jessica and asked, “Some of my friend really loves you,” I said.

Jessica looked at me in surprise, “Who?” she asked.

I tapped my shoes trying to remember that Author’s name.

“I haven’t met him or her yet…this friend of mine is an author. That author gives me advice…and I forgot the username…” I rubbed my head.

“What do I do now?!” I thought.

“Tell that author that I love her or him too!” Jessica said.

“At least I did it…” I thought.

I nodded my head, “Of course! I’ll tell that,” I said.

“For some reason…you remind me of Tiffany’s eye smile…” Jessica muttered.

I looked at her with a confuse look.

“Can you smile for me?” Tiffany asked.

“DID…DID TIFFANY HWANG OF GIRLS’ GENERATION ASKED ME THAT?!” I thought.

I nodded and smiled at her.

“Oh my gosh!” Tiffany said in English.

“You have an eye smile too!” Jessica pointed out.

I raised a brow, “What?” I asked.

I pulled out my phone and opened the Camera app.

“Why do I not know this…” I muttered.

“Sungyeol?” Tiffany asked.

I looked at her.

“Do you perhaps want to have a selca with us?” She asked.

“WHAT THE WHAT?!!” I screamed in my thoughts.

“Come on! I’m sure we are going to be best of friends soon!” She said.

I shrugged and nodded my head.

We made a few shots. She asked my Instagram Username so that she can tag me when she posted it.

“CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! ME IN TIFFANY’S INSTAGRAM?!” I thought again.

“Jung underscore Sungyeol,” I said.

She tapped her phone and said, “There we go! I captioned…Jessi and I with Ambassador Jung’s sweet daughter, Sungyeol-ah!” I blushed.

A wild growl from Tiffany’s stomach made Jessica and I look at her. We laughed.

“Let’s eat,” I said as we all stand up.

Oh. My. Gosh. I can’t believe I talked to them for the first time!