Comfort me!~

One Day~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Krystal did not even look at Sehun whenever she passed by him! Sehun was not happy with Krystal's behaviour so he managed to gather up his courage to tell Krystal the truth...  "It's not what you think it is!" "Then?!" Krystal asked while looking at him with her anger that can be seen through her eyes. "It's just another scandal! It's not like i'm really dating Hayoung!" Sehun told her.

Krystal was still sad but instead she nodded her head as if nothing happened and walked away. Sehun realised that and straight away went to Krystal. He grabbed Krystal's wrist and brought her to a place where there were no people except for them two! Krystal was struggling to get her hand free but she was nowhere as strong as Sehun.

Sehun pushed Krystal to the wall and slowly walked towards her.Krystal was afraid and did not know what to do so she was thinking about shouting and suddenly "do you still have a crush on me?" Sehun asked shamelessly and Krystal just nodded with her head down cuz her face was on fire!!

Sehun then cupped Krystal's face and slowly tilted his head and almost crashed his lips onto Krystal when "boom!!" A loud noise came and both of them were shocked.  It did not take long for Sehun to comeback to his senses and he straight away pulled Krystal's waist near to him and into his embrace then Sehun whispered to Krystal's ear "You're mine" Krystal was shocked but still managed to answer "who said that i'm yours?" "Me!" Sehun anwered. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter