The Starting~

One Day~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was walking down the hallway and accidently bumped into Sehun!

"Sorry~" apologised Krystal, Sehun ignored her and just walked away.

While walking to the practice room she was thinking about what she did wrong.

"What did I do wrong? Did I say something weird or does he know about my crush on him."

She kept thinking about it til she was fustrated "Oh god, somebody please help me!" she shouted.

Sulli asked "whats the problem?" Krystal with an ice cold face answered "Nothing, you wouldn't understand.."

Sulli insisted Krystal to share but Krystal just won't tell her. 

Sulli who is slowly becoming angry said "Sharing is caring!!"

Krystal who was daydreaming suddenly bounced of shock. 

"Ya!" Sulli shouted, Krystal replied cooly "What?".

"Tell me the whole story! NOW! ASAP!" Sulli said with all her might, "Fine!" Krystal said.

After Krystal told Sulli the whole story they began to search clues on why Sehun ignored her.

Sulli then said "let's go ask Chanyeol oppa he should know! Maybe if Sehun is in a bad mood or something."

"True! They are BFF's right they should know each other well~^^" Krystal replied in a happy mood.

While walking to exo's room they saw Kai. "Annyeong!" Sulli and Kystal said, "Oh, Hi" Kai answered.

"Did you see Chanyeol?" Krystal asked "Nop, He went to go camping with the other exo members." Kai explained.

"You?" Sulli asked cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter