Stupid Rumours~

One Day~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Krystal woke up and did her morning routine. After she finished washing her body, putting on clothes and brushing her hair, she straight away went to her desk. The Bananapple laptop on her was and Krystal typed in the address of Twitter in the search bar.

The young woman scrolled down her feed, finding pictures of bananas or apples. You know why? Because   she follows @bananapplepics. News about other groups having a comeback or rookies debuting were the most that appeared. But the one that stopped her from scrolling away was none other than a dating rumour.

Of Oh Sehun.

And sadly, the girl wasn't her.

It was with a girl that was never expected to appear in a rumour.

Oh Hayoung. The Good Girl.

Krystal tried to convince herself that the rumour was not true but she was not good at lying to herself. Well, Krystal should man up and face it coz crap just happens man.

Krystal cried looooots of tears. She could be crying blood if she went on and on at this rate.

Oh god, somebody pls help her! She could go blind if she cries more tears! And no one would want their bias blind, right?! Unless she gets plastic surgery on her eyeballs (What the heck?).

While Krystal was crying on her desk, someone suddenly entered her room. It was Luna.

She asked "What's the froblem with you?" (don't mind her slang)

"My froblem is you~" Krystal started singing.

"Tell me the truth!" Luna demanded

"Fine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter