underrate the overrated

What Not to Write {fanfiction tips}

underrate the overrated —

As of recent a comment I saw caught my eye and I decided to do this. Between stalking checking out asianfanficsfail.tumblr constantly now and reading around more, I can't help but go and write this. It has come to my attention that something should be done about these bizarre featured stories that have been growing in popularity lately. All of them are generic. The last featured story that I really, really enjoyed -- so much that it kept me on the edge of my seat enjoyed -- has to be "Kyuhyun... It's been hard on you." And truthfully, I didn't even finish or subscribe to the story. However, I did enjoy what I did read. I'm not big on Super Junior stories though because the Beauty on the inside overpowers my ELF-ness.

 

Nowadays because stories are becoming very drawl and authors are going for the generic plots -- probably in hopes that if they do so they get more views and subscribers -- you really have to delve deep into the site to find good stories. I don't mean to disregard stories that are written by someone in the top ten author's of this website, I just mean branch out more and find stories that aren't written by them. That's the only way that other stories will be recognized anytime soon.

 


My Recommendations (in no particular order; ones with a star/asterisk [*] are completed):