Bonus Chapter~!

Train-Mate [ +a Bonus Chapter~! ]

So, since I've reached my target on the views, i'll give you guys a bonus chapter! I'm okay with 14 subscribers though. I'm already thankful enough for those who have read this story and even subscribe it :) so this is what i can do for you guys! Hope you guys like it!

ps; i wrote this bonus chapter with author's pov, okay? but some of them that written with italic are either the caracter's pov or it's on the phone ;)


 

“ Oh come on Seol Ra.., Let’s try trusting him! Pleasee~ “ Hyo Rim begged. Well, Hyo Rim has told Seol Ra everything about yesterday. And now she’s begging Seol Ra to accompany her having lunch with Bangtan.

Seol Ra heavily sighed.

“ Okay, I’ll accompany you “

“ Yeayy! I love you Seol Ra! “ Hyo Rim playfully hugged her.

“ But don’t blame me if you got beat up by those crazy fangirls and.. you have to pay everything if I get beat up too, okay? “ Seol Ra let out her pinkie finger as they let go of the hug. And Hyo Rim easily accepted with a grin on her face.

 

---After Lunch---

“ See you later Hyo Rim-ah! I’ll wait at the gate later! “ Taehyung said as he waved his hand at Hyo Rim.

“ Okay! “ She replied as she waved back.

“ See? It’s okay right? “ Hyo Rim happily asked Seol Ra. Seol Ra rolled her eyes, Love is floating around, I guess.

 

--- After School’s over ---

“ Hyo Rim-ah, I have to attend The Art Club’s meeting for now, so I’m sorry I can’t go home with you again today. Is it okay? “ Seol Ra worriedly asked. Hyo Rim smiled.

“ It’s okay. I can go with Taehyung. And good luck for the meeting! “

“ Thank You Hyo Rim-ah. I’ll go now okay. And don’t forget to be careful of those crazy fangirls “ Seol Ra whispered at the last two words. Hyo Rim chuckled.

“ Don’t worry, I’ll be careful. See you tomorrow Seol Ra-ya! “ Hyo Rim waved her hands as she walked away.

Seol Ra waved back with a reassuring smile on her face. I hope she’ll be okay.

 

“ Oh my god, why does my stomach hurt? Aigoo, I have to go to the toilet! “ Hyo Rim quickly run with her hands around her stomach.

7 minutes later---

“ Aah.. I feel better.. “ She happily said as she went out from the toilet.

Just when she thought everything was okay, someone suddenly called her from the back, and that’s when she realized she’s not in the right place. She’s not okay. She’s totally not fine.

“ Hyo Rim Sunbaenim! “

It was that girl’s voice.

 

 

Hyo Rim slowly rubbed her forehead while sitting weakly at the corner near the sink. She groaned as she look at her palm. No, it’s bleeding. But her phone suddenly ring. And it’s.. Taehyung.

“ Oh Taehyung-ah, Why? “ She carefully said.

“ Where are you? I’ve been waiting at the gate since forever! “

“ Uuhm.. I’m sorry, I can’t go home with you for today.. I have something to do “ this isn’t the right thing to do, I should have followed what Seol Ra said yesterday.

“ Why didn’t you tell me earlier? Why are you telling me now? It’s almost 5! “ Taehyung seems really mad and I know I can’t do this any longer.

“ I.. I forgot “

“ Ugh “  peep!  

Hyo Rim sighed and limply presses some number on her phone.

“ Seol Ra-ya, I’m still at the girls’ toilet. Please come here, I need your help.. “ She suddenly feel like crying. And without her knowing, she’s already sobbing.

“ Hey Hyo Rim-ah! Are you okay? Are you crying? “

“ A.. Aniyo.., just.. can you come to the girls’ toilet now? “

Okay, wait for me there “ peep!

Hyo Rim can’t help but cry at the time. Bruises all over her body. And it suddenly hits her. He’s not for me, probably.

“ Hyo Rim-ah! “ Seol Ra suddenly came with worried all over her face. She kneeled down and looked at Hyo Rim with her teary eyes. Looking at her best friend like this makes her wanna cry. She should’ve go home with her instead of attending the meeting.

“ Hyo Rim.. What happened? Did they beat you up? “ She asked while searching for something to cure the wounds, is it iodine?

“ No.. Just.. “ Hyo Rim can’t say a thing because her tears keep falling down her cheeks.

“ Hey.., Don’t cry okay? Come, I’ll help you get up “ Seol Ra slowly helped Hyo Rim to get up.

“ I forgot to bring the medicines. Let’s go to my house first okay? Later, I’ll treat your wounds there “ She continued as she wipe Hyo Rim’s tears slowly, trying to not hurt her by avoiding the wounds on her face.

 

---On the next day---

Hyo Rim’s older brother didn’t allow her to go to school today at first, but Hyo Rim keep insisting to go. So at last, her older brother agreed with a heavy heart.

Hyo Rim carefully sits on the seat as she goes inside the train. The wounds on her legs really aches, but she tried to hold it.

And when the train stopped at the station where Taehyung usually enter, Hyo Rim’s heart started to beat faster.

Unexpectedly, Taehyung still chooses to sit on the same seat as usual. But Taehyung doesn’t even take a single glance of her. And her heart dropped.

“ Taehyung-ah.. Are you still mad at me because of yesterday? “ Hyo Rim suddenly said. Sadly, Taehyung doesn’t seem to care. He even turned his iPod’s volume up since he’s using earphones.

“ I’m sorry okay? “

“ Hey, don’t ignore me. I truly am sorry for yesterday to make you wait, I didn’t mean it “ But Taehyung doesn’t even move a bit. He keeps ignoring her like she’s not there.

Hyo Rim doesn’t give up. She keeps apologizing even when they’ve got off the train.

“ Kim Taehyung, I’m really sorry. Please, at least look at me “ And Taehyung finally turn his head towards her and put away his earphones.

“ Will you stop trying to talk to--- “ He suddenly paused himself from talking. Was she having a fight?

“ Wait.., What’s with your wounds all over your legs and face? “ Taehyung looked at her with a worried face as he stopped walking. Luckily, the street is quite empty.

“ I Uuh.. I fell down the stairs this morning “ She nervously answered. Omg, Why did I tell him a stupid answer?

“ Don’t lie “

“ No, I fell down with my body rolled over on the stairs “ Why did it come out from my mouth?

“ Ridiculous. I said don’t lie, Hyo Rim “

“ I’m not! “

“ You had a fight, hadn’t you? “ Taehyung narrowed his eyes. Thank god, he guessed wrong.

“ No, I didn’t “ well, this isn’t a lie at this time.

“ Then, if it’s not because of you fought, why there are wounds all over your body? “ Taehyung doesn’t look like he believes her.

“ I said I fell down the stairs! “

“ Oh, did someone beat you up? “ No, he guessed right. What should I do now?

“ No.. I.. “ Hyo Rim stopped. She’s not brave enough to lie at this time.

“ That’s it. You got beat up yesterday. Why did you lie to me? “ Hyo Rim bit her lower lip.

“ I.. Uuh.. I didn’t--- “

“ I said stop lying to me, Hyo Rim! “ Taehyung cut her with a high tone. He’s just so done with Hyo Rim because she keeps trying to lie. And it really pissed him off.

“ Taehyung.. “

“ Have I told you that you’re more than a friend to me? Have I told you’re more than my train-mate? “ Taehyung looked at her with his gorgeous eyes. Hyo Rim doesn’t know if she has to answer it or no, so she stayed silent.

“ You’re someone I care for, And you’re someone I.. Love “ Taehyung continued. Hyo Rim froze, she can’t believe he said that. She can’t believe it’s not one sided love. 

“ I don’t care if I’m just a friend to you. I don’t care if--- “

“ No Taehyung. I do care for you and I do have the same feelings as yours. I’m just afraid to have the second experience of.. bullying “ Hyo Rim put her head down.

But Taehyung slowly pull her into his arms and her hair softly. He doesn’t care if people will look at them weirdly, he just wanted her to be inside his arms.

“ I’m sorry.. I just don’t want to lose someone precious for the second time.. “ Taehyung suddenly said. Hyo Rim feels confused, so she lets go of the hug and hold his hand instead.

“ What.. do you mean? “ She asked as she raised an eyebrow.

“ I had a girlfriend 3 years ago.., and one day, she said my admirers threatened her that if she won’t break up with me, she’ll get beat up. And I easily let her go because I’m afraid she’ll get beat up later. I was so stupid at that time, and I don’t want that to happen again for the second time “ Taehyung explained with his head down.

“ So please, don’t stay away from me, Hyo Rim “ He put his head up and looked at her.

“ I.. don’t know “

“ I promise I’ll protect you. I won’t wait for you at the gate anymore. I’ll wait for you in front of your class. I don’t care if people will talk bad about us, I don’t care if I lose my admirers, as long as I won’t lose you “ Taehyung sincerely said. It sounds cheesy but Taehyung really mean it.

Hyo Rim awkwardly rubbed her neck, she doesn’t know what to say. Should she say yes?

“ Okay uhm.. Let’s try “ Hyo Rim finally said with a smile on her face. Taehyung happily smiled and hugged her tightly.

“ Let’s make our both wishes to not have our second bad experiences happen come true! “ Taehyung said as he lets go of the hug. Hyo Rim chuckled.

“ Yeah! Fighting! “ She said as she lifted her fist up. And so Taehyung.

“ Hey! We’re late for school! “ Hyo Rim suddenly said and quickly dragged him with her, running.

“ Wait! “ Taehyung suddenly stopped. Hyo Rim looked at him.

“ What? “

“So, are we officially dating now? “ He asked. Hyo Rim chuckled. He’s still cute.

“ You think? “ she playfully raised an eyebrow. Taehyung grinned.

“ It won’t matter if we love each other though “

“ Ew! So cheesy! “ Hyo Rim lightly slapped his arm.

“ Hey, are your legs okay now? “ Taehyung worriedly asked as he remembered about her wounds.

“ Hmm, It gets better “ She smiled.

“ What about you? Are you still mad at me? “ She continued and smirked.

“ I’m okay now. I can’t act any longer though “ He said as he ruffled her hair and gave a peck on her forehead.

“ Okay let’s go now “ Hyo Rim happily dragged him again with her again.

" Eh Wait! " Taehyung shouted again as he stopped.

" Ugh, What agai--- "

Hyo Rim stopped as Taehyung put his lips on hers. And Hyo Rim can't help but froze.

" That was my apology for being mad at you earlier " he smiled and quickly run away with a wide smile on his face.

Hyo Rim quickly back from her thoughts as she blinked her eyes a few times. Wait what?

"  Yah! Kim Taehyung! " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, I thought trusting Taehyung was a mistake, but then I realized, It was my mistake to not trusting him with all my heart.