Part One

Although I Love You

I have posted this on twitlonger before (because my aff didn't work for month, turned out it wasn't about my aff but my internet provider. lolz. changed it already)
So, you can skip this if you have read it.

SH

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You can’t sleep here.”  The words slipped from Siwon’s mouth upon seeing Kyuhyun walked towards the couch in the living room.

“Why?” said Kyuhyun who absentmindedly kept walking then threw himself on the light brown leather couch “I am gonna take a very short nap...one hour max, promise.” He flashed a grin exposing his teeth then made himself comfortable with the cushion.

“No. Please go home...”

Kyuhyun looked up from the seat arm, staring at Siwon who was standing behind, hands fell on his sides.

 “And why is that? Breaking up doesn’t mean I can’t hang around your apartment, right? Don’t be closed minded hyung, we are band mates.”

He went back to his position and mumbled with eyes closed “It’s not like I ask you to sleep with me though.”

The apartment suddenly fell into a deep silence, Siwon couldn’t help but staring at the sleeping figure with a long deep sigh. He hadn’t fully grasped what was just happened.

---

Kyuhyun suddenly barged in his apartment and was shocked because the owner of the apartment was as shocked as him finding his ex on the entrance, blinking his eyes. “I just pushed my luck.” Kyuhyun muttered, pointing his index finger to the door

Siwon gave him a perplexed look.

“I mean....I thought you’ve changed your passcode, guessed you haven’t. Uhm...since the door was unlocked; I think I might as well take some rest here. That is why I am standing here if you’re asking. Well you didn’t ask, but your face.... anyway I have trouble sleeping. Could only sleep for one or two hours during dawn, I feel restless, I need some sleep.”

Siwon was utterly speechless and Kyuhyun’s long blabbering about passcode, door and trouble sleeping didn’t help it at all. Wait, did he just say he was going resting here? Just because Siwon haven’t change Kyuhyun’s debut anniversary date as the passcode didn’t mean that Kyuhyun owned this apartment, but Kyuhyun always did things on his way.

And that was how Siwon’s day started.

---

An hour later

His phone vibrated incessantly since minutes ago.

“Oppa....why didn’t you answer your phone?”

“Hm...” Siwon finally spoke. “I was sleeping Jiwon-ah.”

“You never sleep at this hour, seriously...what are you doing?” Siwon could hear Jiwon’s grumbles “She’s been calling you since age.”

“And who asked her to do so...” Siwon rolled his eyes; girl nowadays can be super persistent

“Geez...you...just answer her call already!”

“No.”

“Oppa...”

“No, my cute little sister.” He said playfully

“Choi Siwon-ssi!”

“Choi Jiwon-ssi...” Siwon pushed some more, the image of Jiwon being annoyed is palpable.

“Alright, She will drop by your apartment then...” she stated.

“Do that and the engagement will never ever happen.” Siwon cut the line peevishly.

Siwon realized, one day, he would take the way his father offered, as an eldest son of the Choi family, he could clearly see the end of the path, the arranged marriage, inherited the business and leave the entertainment industry, the band, acting...... Taking off the word idol from his name and..... taking off from Kyuhyun’s life permanently. But that one day is not today... he thought. If only he could stop the time...

 

Siwon went back to the living room, which he avoided to go the last three hours since Kyuhyun was there and he still had it...  He tried checking the lithe man. No one ever thought that the man who said having trouble sleeping and planned to sleep for an hour max would be sleeping like a baby on Siwon’s couch. The latter was lying peacefully on his side with a light snore from his slightly opened mouth, one of his hands draped on his side, while another one rested near his cheek.

Siwon was always bad at this kind of thing... Instead of waking up the youngest member, he went back to his room to take the blanket and cover Kyuhyun’s body with it. He knew he failed when he allowed his legs to crouch down, slumped beside the couch, hand inches away from Kyuhyun’s slender fingers. He was so close to trace the fingers and kiss the pale white skin. But he won over the inner battle between awaken the man with a kiss like in a fairy tale or let the witch get in their way. He stopped his fingers from touching him and emotionally damaged by it, they’ve gone this far, too far, no turn back way.

Tear fell down his cheek when he was leaning his head near the latter’s hand.

 

Although I love...although I love you

I can only see you from far away

------