eleven.

Dear Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 2 Y R S O L D //

P A R K C H O H E E

"We have now arrived in Incheon, South Korea. It is 73 degrees at 3:43PM. Thank you for flying with us!" The pilot announced through the intercom. I sat up straighter and decided to peek out the plane's window. I lifted up the cover and smiled at the fact that I was back in home country.

I stood up, picking up my purse as I walked out of the plane and into the airport. I went to the baggage claim and picked up two of my biggest suitcases. Some of my other stuff were still shipping from Boston so I only brought two suitcases, thinking it'll be enough for now. I barely managed to roll them out into the pick up area where I was going to meet my ride.

You're all wondering, how my life has been since I moved a few years ago.

Sehun and I kept in contact. There are times where we couldn't talk to each other for weeks but we always managed to send each other a few text messages or video chat with each other.

We're best friends after all. 

Moving to Boston was a huge change for me. I attended a high school that specialized in the STEM background. STEM meaning: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathemetics. I graduated with honors which I'm thankfully proud of because it's always been a goal of mine to graduate with a high rank and I did; I graduated in the top twenty of my class.

My father was also extremely delighted that I got accepted to Boston University, majoring in computer engineering. He was so proud that I was following after his footsteps.

Me? Mhm, I don't mind my major. It's something my father does for a living and I know quite a bit about the actual work due to my father's constant nagging lessons ever since I graduated high school.

I did watch Sehun's debut showcase. I'm extremely proud of him that words can't even explain it. He's worked so hard throughout his life to achieve his goal and he did. He's successful now. And somehow, he always manages to send me goodmorning and goodnight messages to me. He never fails to ask me how my day or week was. 

Now, the real question is... why am I back in South Korea?

Despite my father's constant nagging and disapproval of wanting me to stay in one school, I applied to be in the transfer program at Seoul University. I'm not perfect. I did fail a few courses at Boston University which resulted in me retakin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter