twelve.

Dear Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L A T E R T H A T N I G H T //

P A R K C H O H E E

"Thanks Mr. Oh for buying me this cake. It was really good." I complimented, putting my empty dish inside the sink. I turned the sink faucet on so I could clean up the small mess I made but I was stopped when I felt Mrs. Oh's hand on my wrist. 

"Dear, let me clean it." Mrs. Oh insisted as she gently pushed me to the side. 

"Chohee, why don't you go unpack? You're probably exhausted from your long flight." Mr. Oh suggested from sitting on the bar stool. 

"Are you sure?" I asked, feeling quite selfish to let Mrs. Oh clean up when I should be the one doing it. I mean afterall, they're letting me stay with them. 

Mr. Oh stood up and approached me as he gently guided me to the stairs. "Chohee, go and relax. You've had a long day. Mrs. Oh and I will be fine cleaning up."

I sighed as I climbed the doors to the guest room. I turned the knob and stood in front of the door, observing the room I'll be sleeping in the mean time.

I sauntered inside as I sat one of my suitcases (which Mr. Oh kindly brought it upstairs for me) and began to unpack everything. Most of my stuff that was shipped here were already unpacked thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Oh's kindness. I hung up clothes in the closet and folded some to put in the dresser. I placed a few objects on my nightstand, one of them being a picture of me and someone I treasure dearly. I held onto the picture as I admired the memories between me and him. I sighed as I sat it on my nightstand, right next to the bed. 

Hours passed as I finished unpacking everything that I brought with me. I just had to wait a couple of weeks until the rest of my stuff came in. I decided to take a refreshing shower to ease my exhaustion I felt. I hopped out of the shower twenty minutes later and changed into more comfortable clothes, black leggings and an overlarged sweater. 

I laid down on my new bed as I stared at the ceiling. I turned my head slightly as I checked the time on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter