Hope

The Prophecy

The Park , Earth [Sunday ; 10:00am]

I decided to spend the day at the park near my house. I sat on a bench and enjoyed the view. It was beautiful. I can feel the wind blowing past , birds chirping and trees swaying with the wind.

 I took out a sandwich from my bag and that was when I saw an old, dirty looking man near the fountain. He looked hungry so I walked to him and offered him my sandwich. He took it and said “Thank you, young lady.” “You are welcome uncle.” I said as I turn to go away but he stopped me and said “There is always a hope for those who is living.” He smiled and walked away eating the sandwich I gave him. Hmm. Maybe he is right.

‘Hope.’

Academy Field , Lost Planet [Sunday ; 10:00am]

The students of Gan Academy walked to the field of their school for the upcoming test. “I can’t wait for the test. It sounds fun!” Tao said to the rest. “Easy for you to say because you can just stop time and do some ty trick and make them lose.” Kyungsoo said back to Tao. “Guys this is just gonna be a piece of cake. At least if one us win it is okay already.” Suho , as the leader of the group said.

All the students lined up in front of the governors once they reached the field.

“Students , you all will be paired with an opponent. Your test is that you have to defeat your opponent. The one and only person still undefeated will meet the King for your assignment. Now we shall begin.” Governor Seo said to the crowd of students.

The test began and everyone fought well especially Chanyeol as he was very determined to be the winner of this test and to prove that he is a worthy warrior for his planet.

After the hour has pass , an undefeated warrior stood in the middle of the field. When he looked around , he saw that he was the only one standing. He raised his hands to the air and smiled brightly. He won. He is the undefeated one. A governor came to him and told him to see the King immediately at the throne room.

Namsan , Earth [Sunday ; 12:00pm]

I walked around Namsan for a while , finding for a stall to eat delicious lunch. I came about this stall called , ‘Mayor’. I entered the stall and sat at a table. I looked at the menu and decided to order pork cutlets since it was one of the famous things in Namsan.

The lady brought me the food I ordered and went back to doing other things. I ate a bit and was impressed with the taste. It was really good! Maybe so far that is one of the good things I have found in this place.

After finishing it , I went for a walk around before I take the bus home. I put on headphones and took out my phone to select a song. I scrolled down the screen to find a nice song and played ‘Stress Come On’ by Big Byung. It was a song which I could relate my life and feelings to.

‘Life is stressful’

The Throne Room , Lost Planet [Sunday ; 12:00pm]

Chanyeol walked pass the stone corridor as fast as he could to reach the throne room which is just around the corner. Once he reached the room , a knight opened the door for him and he entered. The place was not suitable to be called a room he thought but rather a hall maybe? It was so huge and this is the most huge-est place Chanyeol have seen in the academy. “You are here. I was waiting for you boy.” the  King’s voice echoed the stone walls of the room. “Sorry My Lord for being late.” Chanyeol said as he bowed to the  King.

“It is okay. I don’t mind. So your name is Chanyeol , I heard?” the  King asked him. “Yes My Lord.”Chanyeol replied.

“I need you to go to Earth as fast as you could.” the King told Chanyeol. “May I know what is the assignment I am supposed to do for you My Lord?” Chanyeol asked with curiosity.

“Of course , I forgot. I want you to kill a girl there. A girl who the prophecy predicts is going to ruin this Universe. The point is she is not going to ruin everything because you are going to kill her. Her name is Jillian. It is in one of the reports I got from my governor.” the King told.

“I will do it My Lord. I will leave immediately by teleporting directly there.” Chanyeol said. “You can take the papers about her from my table. Now you shall leave me to rest.” the King told Chanyeol.

Chanyeol found Kai and told him to bring all of Chanyeol’s things down to him. Kai teleported to their room and grabbed all the essential stuffs and brought it down to Chanyeol. “Teleport me to Earth , at a country called Seoul now.” Chanyeol told Kai to do. “Okay hyung. Hold my hand.” Kai said to Chanyeol and teleported him there as fast as he could.

Chanyeol and Kai arrived on Earth as fast as lighting and hit the ground so hard that Chanyeol bruised his elbow. “Can’t you land properly?” Chanyeol asked as he rubbed his elbow. “Hyung , do you realize that you are heavy?” Kai asked him back. “No I don’t. You can go back now. See you soon I guess?” Chanyeol said and ruffled Kai’s hair. “Fine. I’m going to go now. Take care.” Kai said and disappeared in a second. Chanyeol looked around and stood up , getting ready to find for the girl.

 

 

 

 


Okay, Chapter 3 is up ^^ Please please do comment and subscribe this fanfic :)