Last Line

The Prophecy

Jillian’s house , Earth [Monday ; 7:00pm]

"Huu~ Can't believe I manage to survive the day." I sighed heavily after arriving my home sweet home. My stomach made a sound, telling me that is time for dinner.

I have to eat noodles again tonight because I've forgotten to buy groceries. How sad can my life be? I sat on my chair at my study table and took out my books from my bag to finish up my homework and to do some revision before I go to sleep.

Suddenly I heard the sound of people playing fireworks outside the house. I put on my sweater and went outside to check it out. When I looked up to the night sky , I saw beautiful coloured lights decorating the dark sky. I started to smile as I saw the smile on all my neighbours faces. I wished I could be like the fireworks. Even if it only lasts for a while , it still makes people happy to see it.

I went into my house when the fireworks ended and shut the door. My tears started to fall just as I shut the door. There is a lot of questions I want to ask. Why am I alone in this place? Where is my parents? Why can’t I have any decent friends? Why must people think that I‘m weird?  But I can never get an answer , can I?

‘Why am I so pathetic?’

The Mystique Room , Lost Planet [Wednesday ; 10:00pm]

 

The girl shall unleash her powers on the Universe….

 

The governors and the King himself was shocked at what they've saw. The orb in front of them just told a prophecy about a girl on planet Earth.

“Kill the girl.” The King said without mercy. “My Lord , we only heard the last line of the whole prophecy.” said Governor  Kang.

“But the last line clearly states that the girl will unleash her powers on the Universe.” this time Governor Kim replied.

“Are you stating that you think the girl is going to destroy the Universe  base on your judgement on the last line of the prophecy?” Governor Seo said to Governor Kim.

“Yes. Then what else does ‘unleash her powers’ mean to you , Governor Seo?” Governor Kim replied harshly.

“Maybe you are right after all Governor Kim.” Governor Seo said.

“Find out more about this girl and send one of our best senior student from the academy to planet Earth to kill her immediately. But if he fails , he too will face the consequences…” the King ordered his governors. “Yes , My Lord.” The governors replied in unision.

 

 Gan Academy Hostel , Lost Planet [Saturday ; 8:00am]

“Hyung! What is wrong with you?” Tao said as he ran around the room the 10 of them was sharing away from Baekhyun who was chasing him and trying to wack him with a pillow.

 “Haha , don’t run away! Come here now! How dare you take pictures using my phone without my permission.” Baekhyun said and continued to chase Tao. Sehun who was drinking bubble tea and watching them was laughing as he said “Baekhyun hyung what’s wrong with taking pictures? You can look at his pictures when you miss him.” “Don’t you realize how awful your faces are? Unlike mine. I wonder how can you all be my brothers? And ewwww I never miss Tao.” Baekhyun said with a disgusted face.

“I thought that day you were telling me how cute Tao is?” Lay told Baekhyun. “Fine I only missed him that day.”Baekhyun said and gave up chasing Tao. “Guys shut up. There is an announcement.”Xiumin said , getting everyone’s attention.

“ALL STUDENTS PLEASE GATHER YOUR THINGS AND GET READY BY 10:00AM TOMORROW FOR A TEST OF POWERS. I HOPE YOU ALL SHALL DO YOUR BEST AS THE CHOSEN ONE WILL GET A SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT FROM THE KING HIMSELF. THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.”   

“Wow. I wonder what assignment it is?” Kai asked them. “Dunno. But we better go and sleep. Tomorrow we must do our best in front of all the governors and since we are EXO , we have to be the best , okay boys?” Suho said to them. “OKAY!!” they all replied. 

 

 

 

 


How's it? How's it?? Please do leave a comment T^T I'll make sure to reply~ I need support from you all to obtaine strenght and courage to continue this fanfic ;o;