Wish

The Prophecy

Seoul Arts High School , Earth [Monday ; 9:30am]

As I walk down the school corridor to attend my next class, History, the most terrible subject I ever had in my life. To make things even worse. I bump into my arch enemy, Rachael, right outside of the class.  Her long blonde hair tied to a bun, shoulder carrying the latest Gucci Turquoise collection handbag, back-facing me. She's The QueenKa in my school, because she has the looks, the perfect body and brain too. Her parents are rich as they are both lawyers who works with big companies. The boys are head over shoe for her, and obey to all her orders. She is also taking History, and trust me, I hate the fact that we are in the same class for most subjects because she tends to, wait....no, she LIKES to bully me along her stupid buddies, Zoe and Anna. They turned to face me, ‘Here it comes, my daily routine’ , I thought in my heart as I brace myself for the harsh words they are going to say to me.

“Hey Jillian, are you gonna learn History together with us today?” Rachael asked me with a tone of sarcasm. “No, she is going to milk the cows of course , look at her outfit!” Zoe said louder than Rachael. “Come on guys, do you seriously not know? Our friend Jillian here, happens to not have a mother who can look after her closet. She probably found that ugly outfit from the trash at her house's backyard, and with her terrible sense of fashion, she finds it as pretty as our Roxy Summer dress, so she just wears it.” Anna said. They all laughed out loud at her joke which I don’t find it funny at all. How I wish I can throw this 3 idiots to the Indian Ocean to be eaten by sharks or killer whales. I wanted to walk into the class and get prepared for History, but they blocked the door with their bodies.

 Mrs.Jung, our history teacher, decided to save me from the embarassing situation by entering the class. I quickly followed her from the back and take my seat at the corner side of the class , near the window to stay away from everyone else.

'Good Morning, Mrs Jung.' the class greeted Mrs. Jung.

'Please take your sit and be quiet. We shall start our lesson with a video clip.'

 Mrs.Jung switched off the lights and start to play a video clip about Wold War ll. I turned my head towards the window and watch a group of boys from another class playing the basketball in the court. My mind dirfted out from the class. Huh…yeah, this is my life. I'm a freak… well that's what everyone calls me .Every other girl in my school wears dresses and short skirts with heels or wedges and makeup , while I wear jeans or t-shirts or maybe hoodie jackets with sneakers or sometimes sports shoes. A welfare pays all my bills except my house rent. The other students are super rich so what can I do about my life if I am not rich? Urghhh I totally hate this life…                                                                                                   

‘If only I could escape this world.’

Gan Academy , Lost Planet [Monday ; 9:30am]

At the same time but a different place, a young boy was having target practice together with his brothers, thay are known as EXO. “Are we gonna do this for the next one hour?” Chanyeol asked the others. “Probably, but don’t ask Ms. Sandara because the last time Sehun asked, she got so angry that she told us to do this for 2 hours.” Baekhyun replied with a regretful smile while recalling the past. “Come on hyung it will be good to end this in one hour okay, so let’s stop the chit-chat and continue because I don’t think Chanyeol hyung’s targeting is gonna get better by talking.” Sehun said. “Please, my targeting is much more better than yours, Sehun. By the way, thanks for the advice.” Chanyeol said with sarcasm. “Hahahahahahaha.”  The rest of EXO laughed. It is always interesting to watch Chanyeol and Sehun fight.

“Everyone, you all did very well today so now please pack your things and class will be dismissed. Thank you.” said Ms.Sandara. As everyone walked to the Great Hall to have lunch , Kai asked “What are they going to serve us today?” “Maybe your favourite mushroom soup?” Kyungsoo replied. They took their seats and waited to hear their King’s speech. The King cleared his throat to make everyone pay attention.

“Hello students and teachers of Gan Academy. This academy is named after me so I have taken the responsibility of monitoring every student's activity here…” And as his speech continued on,  Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol in his ears , “When is the food gonna be served? I am starving.” “Just wait, it is going to be over. You aren't the only one starving here.” Chanyeol whispered back to Baekhyun.

Soon the speech is over and food appeared on their plates and water filled their goblets. Noisy conversation between the students broke the long silence in the Great Hall. Chen ate so fast, that his brothers were staring at him. “What?” Chen asked them. “If you eat any faster , you are gonna choke yourself.” Xiumin said to Chen.“Sorry , I'm too hungry to keep my mind straight.” Chen apologized to his hyung and they all continued to eat.

 

 

 

 


Here's Chapter 1~ Tell me what you think bout it at the comment box juseyooo~ /winks/ ^^