new guy, Jong dae

Life

I gasped and he pulls back and laughs. Suho smile sarcastically towards him and he still got his eyes on me. 'Well this is one of your department members' Suho explain 'well I actually the head of the department he was saying. Its nice to meet you, I'm Chen' he introduce his self. I smile 'I'm Wendy' 'so she is the person Changmin hyung brought?' He ask suho and he nods to him. 'I see... Mr. Kim I think your trip is over here, I'm taking her with me' he say and grins widely to suho. 'Come along Miss Son' he say and open his door widely.

 

'Okay I'll introduce myself formally to you now, I'm Kim Jongdae the head of Vocal Trainers' he bows and I bow back. 'You are Son Seunghwan?' He asks me 'yes I am' I answer him. 'Well wendy sounds better' he smile to me. His smile is innocent and sweet and also playful. Unlike Changmin oppa's charm he have his own, even Changmin oppa is absolutely charming he is different.

 

'This is your trainee to be member list, and this is your material' he hands me 2 files and I accept it. 'The trainee is fun even tough sometime they forget our level as trainer and trainee. Hangout with them is also fine' he explain. I nod to his words as I read the script carefully. 'Do you lives in company apartment?' He ask me 'Yeah I live there' I smiles to him 'what unit?' 'In unit 854' 'that's make us a neighbors 'what?'

 

He explain to me that we actually lived in the same floor and. His unit is actually across mine; another coincidence with collagues at this office. Deep inside I sigh, atlease they are good people around me.

 

'And Wendy, there will be Irene and Jessica the public relation people will explain all the terms of this company deals such as trainee privacy and sns using terms' chen explain 'sns using terms?' I copying him 'yes sns using terms, well you can't post anything about something classified in this company. Well they will explain you so don't ask me any further' he chuckles.

 

'Its noon and have you eat lunch yet?' He ask 'no but I have a brunch earlier so I'm not that hungry' I tell him 'you need to company me eat lunch' he say and grins. There is a fast-food restaurant infront of Hex; it’s crowded by teens and some of them glancing at Chen. 'I guess you're pretty famous here' I whisper. 'Well actually I am, they have a fan club for me you know!' He sound excited as we step forward to the cashier. Chen get a burger and a cup of soft drink and I a cup of sunday.

 

'They can't take their eyes off you' I whisper again as we seat. 'Well soon you'll have your own' he say and munching his burger. 'Me?' 'Yes, you will... well pretty much all the trainer got their own fan club by the trainee and peoples outside the company' Chen explain. 'You will be pretty famous too I think. You are beautyful' he say teasing me 'don't try to be funny' I say 'I don't' he winks his eye.

 

I think my body will burn by Chen's fans laser eye glare they shoot on me. When he finished he lead me to the PR room and there is 2 women in that room their door next to each other. 'Well what brough you here Chen?' The older woman speaking 'I brough miss son with me' he say and step a side showing me who hides behind him. 'You kidnap her? a new habit?' She ask him 'well I'll leave her here, bye wendy' he say and leave me in that room.