again

Life

A company staff in front door greet me and I gives her my explanation and my destination to meet Mr. Jung that hired me. She tell me to come with her as she lead the way to his office. At his secretary desk the staff form earlier reporting to her and talking to the intersect phone to him.

 

'Mr. Jung we got Miss Son here'

'Great let her in' he say

 

'Miss Son you can come inside' the secretary smiles to me as I open the door, I saw a man sitting on the sofa instead of his chair behind his desk and then stand up as I close the door.

 

'Its a pleasant to meet you Miss Son' he greet me and shake my hand. 'Its it to you too Mr. Jung' I smile to him. 'Well as you're here I'd like to discuss your working contract with us, would you mind reading this?' He say as offering me an folio envelope.

 

I read that carefully and I think there is no objection to this contract. I will lives in a company apartment, I have great amount of payment and the most fun thing is I get a studio for my own to teach the trainee.

 

'I can't agree more' 'that's great you just need to sign this contract and this one too, the director will come in a minute to sign this too' he offers a reassuring smile to me. Well if that name card true and valid I will see Suho again in a minute. 'Mr. Jung the director is here' the intersect sounds 'let him in' and then Suho walks in... Well the name card is valid for sure and now he dressed in a black suit and red tie, a matching pants to the suite with the closing of leather shoes. I can't believe he just use a T-shirt and jogger pants with sneakers earlier.

 

'Miss Son, its a pleasant to meet you' he smiles 'thank you Mr. Kim' I smiles back and then we are back to sitting on the sofa. He sign the papers and when Mr. Jung is about to show me the company, Suho stop him. Then he speaks in small voice that I cant heard, then Mr. Jung is just smiling widely to Suho.

 

'I'll take you from here Miss Son' he say and lead my way out. The staff are bowing to him and then we are on the elevator to he fifth floor to my studio. He opens the door and I walk in then he follows me from behind.

 

'Wendy, its nice to meet you again' he smile now he look careless again 'can I call you Suho, Mr. Kim?' 'Yes' he answer shortly. 'Gosh this studio is amazing...' 'That's how we treat our staff, great thing comes from great place' he explain. 'That's kinda true' I agreed him. 'I heard you were requited by Changmin?' He ask me as he lean by the table 'Yes, I know him for a long time. We actually meet again in Canada and then he offer me this job' I explain 'Well Changmin is one of Yunho right-hand to searching talents all over the palces' he smiles.

 

Jung Yunho is Changmin's best friend well both of them works in Hex. Yunho is the Head of Human Resource Departemen, Suho is the Director of this company decided by his well known knowlage in management and good background, he replace Choi Siwon who used to be the Director because finally he wants to become a loving father who always by his kids and works in home; another reason because he holds 28% of the stocks. That's what we are talking all the way when he shows me around the Company building. Suho tells me everything about this company when we walk around.

 

'So our second meeting is also coicidence?' He say playfully. 'I think so... Our first meeting is my fault' I grins 'So what is this Councidence and fault?' As a man apears from the door and put his head inches away from my head.