first-ly

Life

Oh my god... I'm late, now I'm running on the pedestrian and heading to our arranged meeting place. Changmin oppa must be mad because I'm late, we are agreed to meet after such a long time.

In the cafe after rushing all the way I'm looking for him, and there he is sitting by his self.

'Hey oppa sorry I'm late' I say as hugging him then sit in front of him. I take his juice and drink it 'its been a while I missed you! sorry i exhausted and thirsty, have you order for me? And eh...' My phone buzz for and there is Changmin oppa name on the caller...

 

I pick it up 'Wen... Sorry I can't make it, I'll make up for it soon gotta go bye!' He say and hung up the phone call. And the person in front of me is smiling.

 

'You are not Changmin oppa' I say shocked 'I'm Suho' he introduce his self and smiles. Oh my God this moment is embarrassing I can't look at his eye. And I have hug him and have drink his drink.

 

'Want to tell me why?' He ask and showing another sweet smile 'I've promise with my oppa to a meeting here after a long time I meant I just get back from Canada. Then the person called me earlier is him, that's make you not him and make me regret too' I say honestly, I don't know why did tell him everything.

'Because you're here why don't you have a brunch with me? You have drank my juice too you know' he say and let a little chuckles.

 

I can't help but laugh and accept his offer, at lease he is not mean and actually looks handsome. By the feel that I get when I hug him earlier he was hunky. Damn it what am I thinking!

 

'So... Would you mind telling me your name?' He say 'Son Seunghwan, people call me Wendy' I say and offer him my hand. 'As I told you earlier I'm Suho but my real name is Kim Joomyun, just Suho will be fine' he say and throw me a sweet smile.

 

We are chit-chatting about everything and we just know each other its funny right? But he do feels familiar and also sweet and charming! Gosh I need to wake up from this. When I about to bit farewell to him he cut my word 'Where are you heading after this?' He ask me ' Work!' I say excitedly 'sorry for earlier and thank you... B..' And he cut me off again 'Well I'm a bit free, can I take you there?' He smiles ' You ask me right!' I say grinning to him as he open the passenger door and I enter.

 

'Where are we heading to?' He ask me on the way 'To Hex Entertainment building in Gangnam please' I say and smiles to him. 'You worked there? I tough you were a canadian?' He ask as he rise one of his brow. 'Yes I'm and I recently hired here. I'm actually a vocal trainer' I tell him proudly. 'Mind to sing for me?' He tease me and I sing confidently as he ask me like that. He seems enjoy me singing and smiling in while he drives. And then here we are in front of the building he opens his door and so do I. He sit on the cap of his car and take something from his wallet. 'Here... You're a quiet funny person. Yet call me if you need a company to hangout after being left like earlier' he tease me and enter his car again. I take it and smiles 'Thanks Suho-ssi!' I say cheerfully and he waves his hand and continue his drive.

 

'Damn' I say to my self as I read the name card. He is Kim Joomyun the director of Hex Ent, and I don't recognize him; well actually because I'm a new employee here. I put in on my wallet and enter the building.