Forgetting You

Forgetting You

"What are you doing here?" Hyukjae asked and stand up quickly.

"Why? Is it wrong? I want to study here. This is my dream to study in this university. Not only you who wants to study here. Beside that, I have important thing to do here. By the way, how are you? It has been a long time since we met and since you confessed to me." Donghae replied arrogantly. 

"You! Why are you so mean to me? What I've done to you till you do this to me?" Hyukjae glared.

"Aren't you supposed to say thank you to me for helping you?" Donghae replied and smirking.

"I don't want to. People like you are not deserve to be here." Hyukjae pick his things and get ready to leave when suddenly someone hugs him from behind and jumping around.

"Hyukkie! Hyukkie! Hyukkie! I miss you." Sungmin hug him tightly.

"Minnie? What are you doing here?" Hyukjae turned around and he look behind Sungmin. "Kyu?" 

"Hey, Hyuk." Kyuhyun walked to Hyukjae and hug him afte he pulled Sungmin from Hyukjae." I miss you." Kyuhyun added.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun! No need to pulled me and pushed me away from Hyukjae. I'm his best friend. He love me more than he love you, okay?" Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun till Kyuhyun fall on the floor.

"Okay okay. Enough guys. I'm totally shocked after saw you two- oh! not two, its three-" Hyukjae turned around to look at Donghae then suddenly stop talking after he saw Donghae walked away from them.

"Hyukkie~" Sungmin call Hyukjae and hug him.

"Hyuk, forget him. He's not deserve to have you. Forget him, okay?" Kyuhyun patted Hyukjae head and wipe Hyukjae tears.

******************************

After Donghae arrived to his room, he lied on his bed and keep looking at ceiling. "What should I do? Heechul-ah, eotteokhae?" He keep talking to himself and closed his eyes slowly till he fall asleep.

After a few hours sleeping, Donghae wake up and shocked after he saw Hyukjae lied on the bed beside him. "It can't be. God, please don't make it hard for me." Donghae stand up and walk to Hyukjae bed.

"Yah, wake up! What are you doing here? Hey stalker, wake up!" Donghae shaking Hyukjae body till Hyukjae wake up.

In a second, Donghae fall to the ground. "What do you think you're doing? Stupid stalker." He stand up and walk to Hyukjae till their face just inches apart. "This is interesting."

While Hyukjae, after he got his room key, he walked straight to his dorm and bid goodbye to Kyuhyun and Sungmin since both of them stay in the same dorm. Unfortunately for him, after open the door, he saw Donghae lied on one of the bed in his dorm. "Oh God. Why?" Hyukjae feels like wanna cry but he don't want to look like stupid and he just continue walking to his bed, unpacking his stuff and sleep. 

After a few minutes, he feels like somene shake him hard and said "Yah, wake up! What are you doing here? Hey stalker, wake up!" Hyukjae know that was Donghae and he can't feel anything except angry because Donghae disturbing his sleep which is he just close his eyes for a few minutes, he wake up and pushed Donghae hardly till the brunette fall on the floor between their bed. Then he heard Donghae said "What do you think you're doing? Stupid stalker." And in a second, he saw Donghae face only an inches apart from his face. He can't do anything except blushing since he still have crush with Donghae. He heard Donghae said something interesting but he don't understand what is interesting about. He just ignored Donghae and continue his sleep.

*****************************

Next day

When Hyukjae wake up from his sleep, he saw Donghae still sleeping. He quickly wake up and walk to bathroom. After take a bath and get ready to go to his class, he look at Donghae. He feels like he need to wake Donghae and tell him to go to his class since he will be late if he still not wake up. He walk to Donghae bed and shake Donghae's body slowly.

"Donghae, wake up. You will be late. Donghae-ah." Hyukjae stop shaking Donghae body after he saw Donghae stirred in his sleep and open his eyes.

While Donghae, he feels like someone shake his body. He open his eyes and saw Hyukjae stand beside his bed. 

"Oh, Hyukkie. Waeyo?" He hug his pillow and close his eyes again.

Hyukjae shocked after he heard what Donghae said to him. "H-hyukkie? He call me Hyukkie? Is it the same Donghae like yesterday?"  Hyukjae didn't expect that he will hear that from Donghae and without he realize it, he already sit on Donghae bed, patted Donghae head and caress Donghae's hair. He don't know why he do that. And he don't care if Donghae push him like what he did to Donghae yesterday. Slowly, Hyukjae laid beside Donghae and fall asleep with Donghae.

A few minutes later, Donghae wake up from sleep and saw Hyukjae laid beside him. He look at Hyukjae and he try to caress Hyukjae face when suddenly Hyukjae move in his sleep. Then he quickly closed his eyes and wait for Hyukjae’s next move.

He feels like there’s no move from Hyukjae and was about to open his eyes when suddenly he feels like something soft press on his lips. He got shocked at first but he keep pretending that he’s sleeping.  After the kiss, Donghae quickly open his eyes and saw Hyukjae already run out from their dorm. “Am I dreaming?” Donghae slap his cheek but he feels regret after doing that. “Oh ! I’m late for my first class.” He take a quick bath and prepared to go to his first class.

While walking to his class,Donghae smiling non-stop whenever he remember about Hyukjae’s kiss. Suddenly Donghae saw Hyukjae sitting alone on the bench near his faculty and Hyukjae looks sad. He wonder what is wrong with Hyukjae. “I wonder if he feels regret after he kiss me that’s why he run away after kiss me?” Donghae keeps looking at Hyukjae and he walks to a cafe near his faculty. He buy a strawberry milk and chocolate milk.  He walks slowly to Hyukjae and he’s about to give the strawberry milk to Hyukjae, but Hyukjae didn’t looking at him. So he just put it beside Hyukjae and quickly walks  away after saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin is about to approach Hyukjae. 

 

On Hyukjae

Hyukjae feels so shy after he kissed Donghae and he run as fast as he can to his class. After running away from his dorm, he feels so tired and sit down in nearest bench near his class.  “Is Donghae feels my lips press on his lips? I will be more happy if Donghae know that I kissed his lips. But I guess he’s not.” Hyukjae pouting and feels sad.

Hyukjae look at his faculty building when suddenly he feels like someone walking beside the bench and when he looks beside him, he saw a new fresh  strawberry milk. He smile widely and look for someone who put the strawberry milk just to say thank you. But what he saw is Donghae walking to his faculty building. “Could it be him who put the strawberry milk? It's impossible. But his gesture last night... Aish !! He makes me go crazy just because of him.” Hyukjae mumbling alone and didn’t realize that Kyuhyun and Sungmin already stand beside him.

“Hyuk-ah, what’s wrong?” Kyuhyun ask and looking at Hyukjae’s back.

“Hyukkie, gwenchana?” Sungmin ask.

“Owh. Aneyo, gwenchana.” Hyukjae just smile and hold the strawberry milk tightly. “I hope its really him who give me this strawberry milk.” Hyukjae thought.

“Oh Hyuk, let’s go to your class. You will be late.  Your class start at 10am right? Let’s go.” Kyuhyun take Hyukjae’s bag and start walking with Sungmin and Hyukjae follow behind.

“Hyukkie, you see. Kyu really caring about you. I guess he likes you.” Sungmin smile but Hyukjae can see that his smile is not a real smile. Its look like Sungmin so sad while saying that. “Minnie likes Kyu? Could it be?” Hyukjae just ignored his thought and holding Sungmin hand while walking to his class.

They already arrive infront of Hyukjae class and Hyukjae say goodbye to both of them and when he’s about to turn around, he saw Donghae talking with a girl not far away from their class.

"Just first day on class he already flirting with girls? What a playboy he is." Hyukjae continue walked to sit in the class.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~^^

New chapter :) I don't know if anyone remember me or this fic but I hope you really enjoy read my fic ^^

Thank you :)

@fufufufu25 You're asking my LJ right? ^^ Here: ezzatieunhae.livejournal.com.