Forgetting You

Forgetting You

Today is Sunday.. And yes,Lee Hyukjae wanna go to the mall and stalk his crush,Lee Donghae.. He had been admired Donghae almost 6 months since his graduation from high school.. Lee Donghae is not in the same school with him and they know each other from their other friends.. Lee Hyukjae has 6 best friends including Donghae.. He's close with Sungmin and Leeteuk since they're in the same school with him.. While Donghae,Kyuhyun and Heechul is a best friends because they're in the same school other than Hyukjae.. Hyukjae is close with Kyuhyun before he get close with Donghae and without he know,Kyuhyun admired him secretly.. And for him,once someone become his best friend,they can't be his lover.. Its different for Donghae.. Before he become friend with Donghae,he already admired Donghae but Donghae didn't know about that.. So,Donghae's more to lover than best friend to him.. But of course,he's try his best to hide his feeling towards Donghae because he didn't want them to have an awkward feeling towards each other..

 

Hyukjae's on his way to go to bathroom after wake up from sleep when suddenly his phone ringing.. When he saw the caller,he smile.. "Hello my sweetie pumpkin.. How are you..?" Hyukjae chuckle after he heard his caller frown..
 
"Lee Hyukjae,why so sweet this early morning..? What do you want..? I saw so many misscall from you.. You're disturbing my sleep.." Sungmin scold Hyukjae and lied back on his bed..
 
"Minnie,lets go to mall..? I want to buy something there.. Please..?" Hyukjae asked and sit back on his bed..
 
"You wanna buy something or you want to stalking him..? Yah! Lee Hyukjae,its still early you know..? I don't think that he already start his work.." Sungmin replied..
 
Donghae's p.o.v
 
Donghae is doing his part time job while waiting for an offer from any university to continue his study.. He need to spent his money to pay his university fee when he continue his study.. Same like Hyukjae but he's jobless since his parents is rich..
Today he will start at 9 am because he wants to join his friend at the park this evening.. 
 
"I wonder if Hyukjae will come here today.. Why I always saw him here..? Urmm maybe he's looking for his girlfriend..? Does he has a girlfriend..?" Donghae keep thinking and didn't realize that someone's stalking him..
 
Hyukjae's p.o.v

Omo he's so handsome !! I'm dying !! I'm dying !! 

"Minnie-ah,why he's so handsome..? Oh god.. Thank you very much for making the most handsome guy in this world for me.." I hold Sungmin's hand tightly while stalking Donghae..
 
"Yah Lee Hyukjae,let me go.. Its hurt,pabo.. Just stalking him.. No need to hold my hand tightly.." Sungmin smacked my head and I just grinning to him because I didn't realize that I hold his hand..
 
"Where should we go now..?" Sungmin ask me and I smile widely while dragging him to the McDonald since its near with my crush work place..
 
"Let's eat here.." I sit at the chair and asked Sungmin to buy the food for me because I want to stalk my crush from here..
 
End of Hyukjae p.o.v
 
At park..
 
Kyuhyun,Heechul,Donghae and Leeteuk is chatting at the park after their work..
 
"Leeteuk-ah,where's Hyukjae and Sungmin..? They didn't come today..?" Heechul asked..

"I don't know.. Why don't you call them.. I didn't contact with them today.." Leeteuk replied while reading novel..
 
"Oww.. Kyuhyun-ah,call them.. I'm busy.." Heechul asked Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun glaring at Heechul..
 
"Why should I..?" Kyuhyun replied and stick his tongue..
 
"Yah,just call them.. Palle.. Its really bored when Hyukjae's not here.." Donghae look at Heechul and smiling..
 
"You can't live without Hyukjae ne..?" Donghae asked and grinning..
 
"What..? Me..? Oh no no.. I think Kyuhyun is the one who can't live without Hyukjae.." They're all laughing and Kyuhyun frowned..
 
"Why me,stupid..? I'm not his boyfriend.. Beside that,Hyukjae's loving someone else.. Arasso..?" Kyuhyun replied and there's a pain in his word..

"Ow really..? So he has a girlfriend..? That's why I always saw him at mall.." Donghae suddenly speak..

"No.. He don't have a girlfriend.. But he has crush with someone's there.. And his crush is guy.." Heechul replied and glaring at Kyuhyun.. He feel like wanna smacked Kyuhyun head because Hyukjae tell them to make it secret.. 

 

"Oww who's that lucky guy..?" Donghae asked and laughing..
 
"YOU !!" Kyuhyun and Leeteuk answered in unison..
 
"What the.." Heechul get angry and smacked Kyuhyun and Leeteuk head repeatly..
 
"WHAT..? Haha.. Yah, its not funny okay..?" Donghae laughing awkwardly and looking at Heechul..
 
"Just ignored them,Donghae-ah.. They just joking..  Cho Kyuhyun,call Hyukjae now!!" Heechul shout at Kyuhyun and staring at him like wanna eat him alive.. Heechul didn't have choice other than keep it secret because Hyukjae said to him that he want to be a secret crush.. He don't want Donghae know about his feeling towards Donghae.. So,Heechul just follow Hyukjae and support Hyukjae decision..
 
"Owh.. Its okay.. I know you all joking with me.." Donghae smiling but deep in his heart,he feel something.. It feel hurt when he heard that Hyukjae's having crush with someone..
 
********************
Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi~
 
"Yubuseyo..?" Hyukjae pick up his phone after he heard his phone ringing..
 
"Hyukjae,where are you..? Are you busy..? What are you doing..? Can you go out..?" a voice that call him asking non-stop..
 
"Yah Cho Kyuhyun.. Can't you wait for me to answer the question..? Why so many question..? Aish.. I'm at home.. Not busy.. I'm listening to Super Junior song and yes I can.. Why..?" Hyukjae scold Kyuhyun but still answered the question and asked him back..
 
"Can you come to park..? Your beloved boyfriend,Kim Heechul is missing you like crazy.. Aaw.. Yah !!" Kyuhyun asked back and hinced in pain after he got smacked from Heechul..
 
"Ah ne.. I'll come with Sungmin now.. See ya.." Hyukjae hang up the call and prepared to going out.. He will picked Sungmin at his house then going to the park.. 


********************

They having a little chatting at the park.. Hyukjae want to go to toilet.. He ask Sungmin to accompany him but Sungmin said he's so lazy to follow him.. Hyukjae sighed.. Suddenly Donghae stand up and pulled his hand.. 

"Let's go with me.." 

"....."

"Yah Lee Hyukjae.. Do you want to go or not..?" Donghae asked and look at Hyukjae face..

"Ne..? Ah ye.. Let's go then.." On the way to the toilet,Hyukjae just walking quietly behind Donghae.. While Donghae just let Hyukjae walked behind him.. He feel shy and don't know what to talk with Hyukjae..

While their friend now discussing about how to make Hyukjae confessed to Donghae.. They can see that Hyukjae and Donghae fall in love with each other but both feel shy to confess..

********************

"Where are they..? Aish.. Its almost 1 hour since I come here.. Where the hell are they !!" Hyukjae get mad and almost shouting in the mall..

"Hyukjae..?" Hyukjae turned to the voice behind him and sigh in relieved..

"Aah finally.. Where are the other,Donghae..? Why are you alone..?"

"They..? They call me and said that you want to meet me.. Are they called you and said that they'll come..?"

Hyukjae suddenly remembered a little conversation between him and Heechul last night..

Flashback

"Hyuk,can you go to mall tomorrow..? Someone will wait for you there and I want you tell that guy all your feeling.. You will feel thankfully to me for let him meet you.."

"Huh..? Who's that someone..? My feeling..? About Donghae..? What that guy can do to help me about my feeling towards Donghae..?"
 
"Just go.. He will help you a lot about that.." click.. Heechul hang up the call..
 
End of flashback
 
"Hyukjae..? Yah monkey.. Hello~" Donghae called Hyukjae which is still in his own world.. "Aish this kid.. Yah Lee Hyukjae !!" Donghae shaked Hyukjae body..
 
"Huh..? Hae,mianhae.. I didn't hear you call me.."
 
"Gwenchana.. Aish.. Now lets go.. I'm hungry.. No need to wait for them.. I don't think that they will come.."
 
"Hae~"
 
"Huh..? Why..?"
 
"I-I.."
 
"What..?" Donghae look at Hyukjae face confusely..
 
"Hae,I love you.. Can we be a couple..?" Finally Hyukjae confessed..
 
Author note: Will be continue :)