Forgetting You

Forgetting You

Hyukjae packing his things to the box.. Then he's done packing his clothes.. After an hour packing all things in his room,he go downstairs to help his mom cleaning their things at living room..

"Dear,are you done packing your things..?"

"Ne eomma.." Hyukjae smiling..
 

"Are you sure you want to follow mommy and daddy move to our house at new town..? You can stay here and stay at your auntie house.. Its must be hard for you to leave all ur friends here,dear.."


"Aneyo eomma.. Soon,all of my friend will be separate right..? So I have to move on.. I need to leave them before they leave me.." Hyukjae smile sadly..

 
"My dear,why you look so hurt..? Is it something wrong..? I know its not about your friends.. Is it about your crush..? Lee Donghae..?" Hyukjae's mom hugged her son..
 
"Eh..? Eom-eomma,w-what are you talking about..?" Hyukjae stutter..

"I know,dear.. I know you have someone that you love.. Your phone wallpaper..Its show everything.. You love him so much ne..?" His mom hold Hyukjae's hand..
 
"Eomma~" Hyukjae cried in his mom embrace..
 
"Hussh,dear.. Its okay.. Don't cry.. Everything would be okay.." His mom patted Hyukjae head..
 
While Leeteuk,Heechul,Kyuhyun and Sungmin just look at them sadly and sighed..
 
Hyukjae make a decision to move to his new home with his parents at new town.. After he confessed to Donghae,there's nothing happen between them anymore.. They're not close anymore.. Donghae left Hyukjae at the mall after their lunch.. They just eat their lunch silently and go to seperate way after it.. Hyukjae know that he didn't have any chance to be with Donghae.. Donghae is handsome,smart,kind and many more.. He's the perfect guy that he ever meet.. But him..? Just a simple guy,not so good looking and kind of stupid guy.. 

Hyukjae looked at his friends and smile sadly.. He gonna miss all his best friend.. His parents already go to their new house and he will follow them later with his car.. He looked at Heechul who's now avoiding his gaze and looking around except to him,then he looked at Kyuhyun which is smile to him and he smile back,he looked at Leeteuk which is keep making himself busy with his phone and lastly to Sungmin which now crying and trying to holding back his tears..

"Guys.." Hyukjae speak.. But nobody look at him..

"I'm going.." Still no response..

"I'm sorr-.. Minnie~" Hyukjae words was cut by Sungmin hugged..
 
 "Hyukkie~ Please don't go.." Sungmin hugged him tightly..

"Minnie,I can't.. Mianhae.." Hyukjae hugged back..

Suddenly Kyuhyun slowly walked out from their place and Hyukjae shocked..
 
" Kyuhyun.. Cho Kyuhyun !! " Kyuhyun keeps walking..

"Kyuhyun-ah !!" Hyukjae shout but Kyuhyun keep ignored him..

Hyukjae run to Kyuhyun and hugged him tightly from behind.. 

"Seriously you want to leave like that..? Not even say anything to me..?" Hyukjae starts to cry..

"Hyukjae let me go.."

"Why..?"

"Tell me,Hyukjae.. What that bastard said to you..? Why you won't tell me..? I need to know !!"

"No,Kyuhyun-ah.. Its okay.. I'm okay.. Just forget about it.."

"Forget it..? You're okay..? Are you joking with me..? How can you say that you're okay when suddenly after back from the mall you packing your things and hell you follow your mom to move from here!!" Kyuhyun shout loud and struggle to make Hyukjae let him go but Hyukjae never did..

Flashback
 
Hyukjae did confessed to Donghae but Donghae seem like so shocked and just nodded head.. After that they go to lunch without saying anything towards each other.. Donghae left him after finishing his lunch and paying for their food..
Then,he never meets Donghae anymore.. After reach at home,he never stop crying.. He feels so stupid for confessing his love.. He think that its better for him to follow his parents to move rather than face Donghae in awkward situation..

 
 "You said you would never want to follow your parents.. But what is this,Lee Hyukjae..? Are you playing with me..?" Kyuhyun start to cry..

"Kyuhyun-ah.. Don't worry I'm okay.."

"Stop saying that you're okay,Hyuk.." Heechul come and make Hyukjae let go of Kyuhyun..

"I'm sorry thats my fault.. I shouldn't ask you to tell him.."

"Heenim.." Hyukjae hugged Heechul.. And all of them comes and hugged each other..

"I'm gonna miss you all.." Hyukjae cried and release himself from all the hugged then he run to his car and go..

"Just like that~" Leeteuk said and slowly wiping his tears..
 
And Donghae just say goodbye far away from Hyukjae's car..

********************

The result of his university that he choose already out after 3 months he stay at his new house.. His achieve his dreams to study at Kyung Hee University.. For his lucky,he got a university near at his new house so he didn't need to stay at dorm.. The day of his registration at his university come and Hyukjae now get ready for his 1st day as university student.. He's busy arranging his resume and all the important paper while walking to the registration desk suddenly he's bumped into someone and all his paper is flying with his body which is almost fall to the ground.. And for his lucky,someone catch him before he falls.. He closed his eyes but when he opened it,he shocked..
 
"Lee Donghae..?"
 
Author note: This fanfic is multi-shot in my LiveJournal but I'm thinking about making this fic to chaptered.. Should I? Give your opinion ^^
Anyway, thanks for reading.. I'm waiting for your comment :)