The Duck Goes Quack, The Epilogue Goes Crack

My Lucky Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The unluckiest day ever closes with a bang.

Literally.

“, hyung. It hurts.” Jongin hisses through his teeth.

“Shhh, it’s okay, Jongin.”

“It’s throbbing really hard.”

“Let me give you a hand with that, okay?” Kyungsoo reaches out to caress him, but Jongin flinches away.

“Wait!”

“What is it, Jongin?” Kyungsoo furrows his brows.

Jongin blushes. “N-nothing. Please don’t hurt me.”

Kyungsoo bites his lip and smiles gently at him. “Never. Trust me.”

Jongin exhales, relaxing himself. “Okay, Kyungsoo-hyung. I’m ready.”

Kyungsoo leans closer again, and Jongin in air sharply.

“Owww, , hyung.”

“You’re too tense, relax, this won’t hurt.”

Jongin gasps at the contact.

“You really should look where you’re going, you clumsy boy, you hit your shin pretty bad on the table.”

--

Jongdae is cleaning up in the café when the bells jangle to signal someone’s arrival. He looks up and grins. “Hello, you little godling of matchmaking.”

The newcomer rolls his eyes good naturedly. “Matchmaking, really. You make romance sound so dead, Jongdae.”

Jongdae laughs. “Not really. Your old-fashioned ways of bringing people together make it so, brother.”

The other scoffs, but he’s grinning. “Ah, well. At least it’s not your tasteless trickeries. How’s that going for you, by the way?”

There’s a humorous glint in Jongdae’s eyes. “If you should know, Junnie, I actually might have done your field of expertise a little service today. Also, my tricks are not tasteless.”

Junmyeon blinks, surprised. “You matched people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter