Un/lucky Ducky

My Lucky Connection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Innuendo savvy Soo is back and on a roll! This is the last chapter for My Lucky Connection. It's been a wild ride, and thank you so much to everyone who subscribed to this story. I can't thank you all enough. :D So I'm just gonna pepper you with innuendo savvy Soo. <3 And adorkable clumsy Jongin. :3 Enjoy~!

--

Jongin blushes for the umpteenth time since meeting Kyungsoo. “Uh, yes, you did.”

Kyungsoo looks shocked for a second before his face settles back into an impassive mask. “Well, it’s not my fault you’re such a looker.” He mutters.

Jongin blinks. “You said that out loud again.”

Kyungsoo blinks. “.”

Jongin is suddenly distracted as his phone buzzes alive in his hand.

8 new messages from Sehun?

BlackPearl
010-xxxx-xxxx

I'LL PAY U W/ BUBBLE TEA. 7:25

PLZ 7:26

BUBBLE TEA????? 7:30

Wat do u mean u locked urself out 7:30

Pabo 7:31

I’m not with Tao wtf. I’m with Luhannie.
I can’t leave him for u 7:35

Ugh. Fine. He just hit me on the head and told me
to come get you. 7:35

Jongin, man, where are you? 7:40

I’m at the apartment.7:45

Kim. Jongin. Where. Are. You. 7:46

Jongin does a near flail when his phone begins to buzz insistently in his hand, and a familiar ringtone pierces through the near-silence of the café. Kyungsoo looks up from staring at the remaining stain on the tall boy’s jeans and narrows his eyes at the sound.

“Hello?” Jongin answers his phone abruptly, nearly dragging up Kyungsoo’s laptop in the process. He yelps and awkwardly crouches downward in order not to accidentally unplug his phone/ damage the helpful person’s million dollar laptop he’d never be able to pay for even if he sold his life on the black market.

Kyungsoo takes the opportunity to grin at him as their faces are only inches away from each other.

Jongin smiles back, flustered that the cute stranger was smiling at him with his heart shaped lips and oh gosh I think I want to kiss hi-

 “JONGIN, WHERE ARE YOU?”

Sehun. Right, Sehun’s on the phone.

“I’m at a café… uh I don’t know, I got lost and…” Jongin fumbles for an answer and realizes that he’s indeed lost.

“What do you mean you’re lost?!” Sehun shouts on the other end of the line.

 “I don’t know where I am!” Jongin helplessly exclaims.

“Yeah, that’s what being lost means, pabo! How am I supposed to find you? I don’t suppose you left a trail of breadcrumbs for me?” Sehun retorts.

Jongin’s mind blanks.

“You could just ask me the address.” Kyungsoo whispers. Jongin realizes that the other boy can hear everything given how close he was to the phone- and Jongin’s face.

“Right! Uh, what’s the address?” He ignores Sehun’s sarcastic how would I know? And watches intently as Kyungsoo’s mouth forms the words. “I’m sorry, I didn’t get that?” he realizes, once Kyungsoo’s mouth stops moving, that he hasn’t heard a word.

Kyungsoo smirks and repeats the address. “Oh wait no, that’s my address.” He says. He then smoothly rattles off the café’s address which Jongin relays to Sehun.

“I’m coming to get you and whup your dance-toned for this. You owe me a month’s supply of bubble tea. Maybe more.” Sehun mutters before he ends the call.

Jongin sighs in relief and stops when he realizes that his and Kyungsoo’s faces are still inches apart.

Kyungsoo’s eyes curve into mirthful crescents.

Jongin feels his heart stutter.

… And then his phone starts ringing again.

This time, he nearly does smack Kyungsoo on the face when he reacts in surprise and moves to answer it.

“Hello, Yixing-hyung?” he asks breathlessly into the phone.

Kyungsoo relishes Jongin’s breath on his face when he does so. He smells like peppermint.

“I… what? It’s cancelled? Oh gods, really?” Jongin exclaims, and Kyungsoo swears that the boy looks like he’s about to turn into a puddle of grateful tears right in front of him. “Re-scheduled to when? Yes, yes! I’ll be there, of course. Thank you Yixing-hyung, thank youuu~!”  

As Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter