Be Back

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-One year later-

"~~~~~ ah!" Woohyun yelled, chasing after you. "Don't run too fast or you'll trip!"

You continued running without a care in the world. "Slowpoke!" You laughed and ran off, tugging L.joe along. Woohyun stared at you, bewildered. "Me, slowpoke? I'll show you who's the slowpoke!" He stormed after you. Infinite followed closely behind.

Today was Sungjong's death anniversary. You were elated to see your brother again.

"Come on!" You pulled L.joe, leading him through the rows and rows of tombstones. The sun's warm beam spilled and scattered everywhere and wind lightly blew, making you feel light-hearted.

"Sungjong's in a good mood today huh." L.joe chuckled, ruffling his own hair. *Of course.* You beamed. Only your boyfriend and you knew about this little secret. 

And the secret was that, sungjong's mood depended on the weather.

-

After a few days since Haewon and Hana got arrested, the weather turned cold and it started snowing. You hopped out of your bed, gazing at the beautiful sight from your window.

*If only sungjong was here to build a snowman with me.* You sighed, leaning your cheek against the cold glass. Just then, you spotted a real snowman in your small yard. 

*What?* You straightened up, staring at the brown buttons which was the snowman's eyes. *That snowman...just popped up out of nowhere.* Twigs formed its mouth and it has a small stone for its nose.

And around it's neck was sungjong's scarf.

*Sungjong. You came back!* You scrambled out of your seat, and ran out of the door, not caring if you were only clad in a simple sweater and shorts.

Woohyun immediately grabbed his jacket. "Yah, where are you going?" He asked, following you.

You went into the yard, walking towards the snowman. The cold wind blewing against your frail body was like icicles poking into your skin but you didn't care. You touched the warm scarf around it's neck. 

The snowman was real. It was not just your vision.

"Woah." Woohyun placed the jacket over you and then patted the snowman's round head with his bare hands. "You build this?" He asked in awe, but his face fell when he saw the scarf.

"Don't tell me..." He stepped back, looking at you and then the snowman again.

"Sungjong did this?" You and woohyun whispered in unison.

-

"Sungjong!" You giggled, placing the lilies on his tombstone. You placed the flowers on top of his grave and squatted down. L.joe followed you and squatted down too.

"Hi, brother-in-law." He joked.

"Yah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter