What a fun day! Not. Part 2

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.joe's contipated face .__. 

-

Changjo ran towards you for a hug. "Noonaa!"  

"Bestfriend!" Ricky mimicked him and joined the hug too.

"Hi guys!" You beamed as you patted their backs.

"What is this, a party?" Chunji snapped and they immediately broke the hug. You blinked, wondering what was wrong with him. "Don't worry, hyung's just in a bad mood today." Ricky assured. You nodded but you were busy looking for a person.

"Yah, did you forgot about me?" Someone whispered in your ear from behind. You turned around and smiled. "L.joe!" You gave him a big bear hug.

"Awww." Teentop chorused at the cute couple.

"Oi!" Woohyun called. "No skinship here!" He warned. Teentop just stared at him like as if he had just popped out of nowhere.

Dongwoo came over. "Hey guys, we're back! And i bought...." His voice trailed off when he saw Teentop. He was stunned for a moment.

Then, he finally spoke up. "You guys are here too?!" He demanded.

"Why can't we be here?" Changjo tilted his head, confused. Your oppas later came back and they all had the same reaction.

"Gah!" 

"Why are you guys here too?"

"Did chu stalk us here? Huh? Huh?"

Ignoring their squabbles, Ricky tugged at your pinky finger. "Noona, wanna come play with us?" He asked.

"Sure, Oppas-"

"You can't! She was here with us first!" Woohyun casted a dirty look at Ricky who giggled innocently. He eyed you with his puppy eyes."Who do you choose to play with, then?" 

Your oppas and Teentop all stared at you. Their stares seemed to be probing through your soul and you were getting creeped out.

Sunggyu's snapping of fingers broke their intense stares."I know what to do~" He spoke up. He stepped foward, pushed L.joe and you closer together, side by side, and stepped back again.

"Perfect. Now go on a date together." He calmly took a sip of his orange juice.

"Hmmm." C.A.P nodded encouragingly at L.joe.

The other teentop and Infinite members's mouth were wide open. They clearly had not expected this. "Hyungggg!" Sungjong protested but Sunggyu shushed him.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter