Camp

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today. 

The start of Anyang High's annual camp. For 3 days and 2 nights.

You and your brothers were already assembled in the school hall. In fact, the whole school was already there. 

"Where's my scarf?" Sungjong aimlessly searched his bag for the scarf you had given him for his birthday. "I'll help you find." Woohyun grabbed his bag and threw everything that was inside out.

Your brothers gasped at the piles of snacks in his bag. "Waah! You actually hid so many snacks in your bag?"

"Hey! You were not supposed see that!" Sungjong panicked and shoved it all back in.

"Okay, attention!" Mr Kim stood at the stage and clapped his hands. The whole school silenced themselves.

"I will now call out the people in your groups. 5 person in a group. One leader in each group. Juniors will be paired up with seniors."

*Oh please lemme be paired up with ~~~~~.* Woohyun cheekily prayed.

"First group ; Dongwoo, leader. Members will be Nicole, Eunjung, Seungi, Niel.

And so on and so forth. 

"Last group ; Woohyun, leader. Members will be ~~~~~, Sungyeol, Chunji, Byunghun."

*Im the only girl?!* You were shocked. Other girl were disapointed that they didn't have a chance with L.joe anymore.

"YES!" Woohyun hi fived Sungyeol. L.joe sneakily glanced at you.

"The buses are here." Mr Kim announced.

"Let's go, wifey!" Woohyun took your hand and marched off. You sat beside him in the bus while your brothers all sat behind you.

The bus soon reached the designated place and you stepped out of the bus. You followed your teacher to a place where ten log cabins were side by side. 

"That's where you all will be staying in." 

He then led your group to a canteen. 

"That's where you all will be having your three meals."

The teacher gave your group time to adjust in your cabin. It was warm and cozy inside and had a home-ish feeling to it. There were two rooms and a toilet by the side.

"Me and ~~~~~ shall share a room." Woohyun announced.

"No, me!" Sungyeol argued.

Chunji rolled his eyes and went inside one of the rooms. L.joe followed him.  

In the end, you were to share a room with woohyun and sungyeol.

Sungyeol plopped himself on a bed as soon as he got in. There were three beds in a room and you had the bed closest to the balcony.

You pushed the glass door to the side and gazed at the beautiful scenery. The wind ruffled your hair. You turned sideways and you saw L.joe at the balcony too. 

He was closing his eyes and his head was tilted upwards. He was breathing evenly and not making any sounds or movement. You couldn't help but admire how calm and model-ly he looked there and then.

"Wifey, what are you doing?" Woohyun called. L.joe opened his eyes and glanced at your balcony but caught you staring at him. You blushed and quickly looked away. 

Woohyun poked his head out and saw L.joe.

"Get in!" He grabbed you and pushed into the room and closed the door and curtains. "Yah! What's wrong?" You eyed him.

"I saw you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter