Taken

My Brothers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day after school, you and sungjong were walking towards the gates together. Teentop and Infinite were strolling closely behind. 

"Yeobo. I can't believe we got an A- on the history project!" L.joe spazzed and pranced like a monkey beside you.

Sungjong nodded for the hundredth time. "You've been saying that for the past two hours."

''I'll stop now." He shrugged. He then leaned towards you, looking at you in the eye. "Do you remember the occasion that's gonna happen on this friday?"

"Our one month anniversary!" You beamed.

L.joe smiled back, pleased that you had remembered.

"Well, not to spoil the romantic mood, but we're parting ways now." Chunji notified. "Byeeee, best friend!" Ricky excitedly waved. L.joe pouted and then hugged you tightly, since you had already recovered from most of the wounds.

"Bye, yeobo." He cooed. You hugged him back but not affectionately since your oppas were watching.

Woohyun made a face. "Bleh."

L.joe heard it but ignored him. "Well, Im going now, bye." He slowly walked off. Your oppas and you turned around but at the last second, L.joe turned around and swiftly pecked you lightly on the forehead.

"Bye!" He yelled for the last time and then ran away to catch up with his brothers. Hoya saw the whole scene."Hey! I told you before, no skinship!" He accused. You giggled at him flaring up.

Sunggyu patted him on the shoulder. "It's only on the forehead." He said, trying to calm him down. Hoya shook him off and started to huffly walk away. You and your brothers continued walking along the pavement.

A black van with tainted windows began speeding along the road. You, your brothers and Teentop turned around when you heard the van's tires screeched to an adrupt halt beside you. Your schoolmates all gasped and stood by the side, watching them make their move. You blinked, wondering what was going on.

The van's doors slide open and four, big sized men hopped out of the van. And the first thing they noticed was you.

"It's her. The girl on the picture." One men snarled.

"Get her." Another men comanded.

Before those men could even touch you, Woohyun instinctively grabbed you and pushed you behind him.

"What do you guys want?" He demanded.

"The girl," One men cracked his knuckles. "Give her to me and you won't get hurt."

"You'll have to get through me first, then." Woohyun raced fowards and tackled both men at once. Both men landed on the ground, suprised by his sudden strength. One of them got up punched Woohyun on the mouth.

The third man grabbed you by your elbow, dragging you forcefully towards the van. Dongwoo ran foward and punched him in the jaw. "The hell, what do you want her for?!" Dongwoo hissed.

"We've been ordered to do so. Now, be good and ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter