Your No. 1 Fan

MY CN BLUE ONE SHOT COLLECTION

 

He is so talented that's why im so proud of him. I was really happy that he got this chance to be a trainee of the new band called CN BLUE. But the fact that he has to leave the country really makes me sad.We grew up together that's why I knew that this chance is really important to him. The day that he has to leave was really hard for the two of us, we couldn't see each other for about a year or two. But he promise that he wouldn't forget me and he will call or email me often.

 

Years pass but I didn't receive any calls or email from him. I didn't get mad about it, maybe he was just really busy. I'm now working  in Seoul. And I love this place. There are so many stores that you can buy anything you want. One day since it's my day off I decided to walk around the city. I got curious why the people crowding with their cameras on. Just then a band started playing a song. I'm not familiar with them so I tried to check who was the band performing.

 

Since there are a lot of people, I did't get to see their faces, they introduced their self one by one. I feel like my whole body stops after I hear the name of the guitarist, I thought I was just dreaming, so I made my way thru the crowd just to see their faces. My heart beats really fast, it was him and he didn't change at all. But before I could get the chance to go near them they already leave because of the crowd and the staffs cant handle them anymore. I was happy, but does he still remember me?

 

I tried to search everything about them. And I found out that they just debuted. I became active in all their concerts and fanmeets. I even bought all their albums. I though by doing this he would recognize me, but i was wrong  i think he really forget about me. We already meet face to face during their authograph signing but he just greet me like an ordinary fan.

 

I realized that he is now different so i stop coming to their shows and other events. I was in the living room wathing  random shows by turning the channels. I saw them as a guest in one talkshow. There the MC's asked them " After being popular do you guys regret somehing?"

 

"Of course we do" Jonghyun answer

"What is it?" the mc ask him

"It was hard for me to leave the people I love and cared the most. I broke my promise to my bestfriend. I promised her that I will call her often but our company didn't allow us to use a mobile phone" Jonghyun answered sadly

 

"That was sad, but did get the chance to see her again?"

 

"Yeah, I saw her but I was really shy t approach her. I saw her in some of our shows and I think she's one of our fans"

 

""I think she really supports you or i guess loves you" the female MC .

"What do you want to say to her? maybe she's watching right now."

 

"Uhm.. I know your mad at me but after hearing this I hope you can understand me. I know that your really disappointed that I ignore you during our authograph signing. I didn't mean to do that it's just that I really don't know how to face you, and I hope your still remain as my number one fan. Than you for all the support that you've given me and I LOVE YOU" he said seriously.

 

The crowds went crazy hearing his last words. 

"wait Jonghyun, did I just hear a confession? the mc ask him.

 

"Well I guess we can call it like that, I was actually want to say this to her before but I was too shy, and I hope she feels the same way too" Jonghyun answered with a smile.

 

The show ended and I was still shock after hearing everything from him, my tears keep falling because of happiness. I want to see him right now and tell him I love him too. I rushed out of my house since I know that they have a fanmeet today so I went there.

 

I was just in the right time when they arrived and the first this he saw is me, he looked at me and smile. I run to him and hug him really tight while crying. Now the people are crowding around us, instead of breaking our hug he hold my chin up and kissed me in the lips.

 

~THE END~

 

 

>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Picture credits to:

 

Shared To you By : [email protected]

Photos Credits To : Burning j

http://en.korea.com/cnblue/?p=6265