Woudn't change a thing

MY CN BLUE ONE SHOT COLLECTION

__ grew up in a wealthy family, she can get everthing she wants. The fact that she's leaving a happy life she didn't forget what her mother always told her. It is "to share your blessings to others" .Now that she's the one in charge of their company, she always make sure that she have time at least twice a month to visit the orphanage that her mom stablished before she died. 

 

CN BLUE is now popular and everybody loves them because of their inborn talents and their passion for music. Jonghyun the one in charge of  vocal and guitar has his other dream, that is to help all those children who were abandoned by their parents. Being a celebrity makes him more interest  to help them by using the charity concerts to gather some funds for those chosen orphanage that really needs financial supports.

 

__ just got back from a business conference she was very tired and exhausted so she ask her father if she can atleast have a one week vacation and also to visit  the orphanage. She's very happy everytime she saw the smiles of all the children in the orphange playing. She always spend most of her vacation there, she help the workers to prepare everything that the children needs. Cn Blue got a one week vacation after their asian tour. The others decided to go home so they can have time with their families. But Jonghyun decided to visit the orphanage he saw in the internet, that place was far from the city and scenery was very relaxing. 

 

Jonghyun arrived before dawn, he  rent a small room near the orphanage, after he leave his things in the room he grab he's guitar and walk around the village. There he saw the children now playing he walk towards them and greet them with a warm smile.The children smile back at him. One of the kids saw him holding a guitar and ask him to play a song for them. He smiled and nodded, he was sitting on the grass and the children are around him singing with him because he plays a children song so the children loves it. ___ are now about to call the children for breakfast, to her surprised she saw them all sitting on the grass while singing happily, then she spotted a man playing a guitar while singing. His voice was very relaxing. ___ walk towards them but she tried not to disturb them, but one of the kid saw her that made Jonghyun stop in what he's doing. He stand up and greet her, she did the same too. 

Jonghyun and ____  became close after spending the time helping the orphanage since they both love to help children. But __ didn't know that Jonghyun was a famous artist/singer. And Jonghyun didn't tell it to her, because for him he wants to be a simple and ordinary man who is not being chased by some fangirls.___ also didn't tell Jonghyun about her family background.  Their one week vacation ended but they both exchange their numbers so them can still communicate with each other. Months pass and they meet again in the orphanage and this time Jonghyun confessed his feelings for ___. __ accepted Jonghyuns confession which made all the kids happy.

 

Jonghyun and his band is now in Japan for a benefit concert. __ on the other side was also there as the representative of their family since their family is known for being a supporter of different charities.  She seat in near the stage with the other VIP guest. She's not used to attend concerts like this. She also didn't know the artist who will perform because she's too busy to watch tv or listen to radio.
 

It was now CN BLUE's turn to perform, ___ spotted the guy who holds the red guitar  he looks familiar to her. She was shock after she recognized who he is. Jonghyun was also shock to see her watching, After the concert Jonghyun hurriedly look for her. She spotted her talking to some guest, she excused her so they can talk on their own.  Jonghyun explains everything about him and she also did the same about her family background. They decided not to hide anything from each other because for them no matter who or what they are as long as they both love each other nothing will change.