My Angel with red guitar

MY CN BLUE ONE SHOT COLLECTION

It was the saddest day of my life., the only family i have just left me. I feel so lonely that I really want to die too. I really miss my mom so i decided to go to our favorite park. I sat under the big tree near the river. I was reminicing the last days we spent together my tears keep falling down my cheeks. I was really crying really hard that I didn't  even bother  the people around me. Just then I hear someone started playing a guitar followed by an angelic voice which is really comforting i try to find where the music is comng from.

I walk to the other side of the tree, there I saw a good looking guy in white shirt and white pants holding  a red guitar. He noticed my presence and give me a smile, his smile is really sweet so i smiled back at him. He asked me to sit beside him. i know he's a stranger but I feel comfortable with him. He looks mysterious but i didn't even try to care about it, all i know is i want to be with him..

After i met him, i found another reason to live. His advice and comfort helps me to overcome my sadness. We became friends we often meet in the park under the tree. He always sing a song for me and makes me laugh a lot. 
 

I was busy with my work that i don't get  the chance to meet him and I miss him so much. I went to our meeting  but he was not there.  I ask the care taker if he by any chance saw the man who's always with me before. But he just look at me with a shock face. He said he doesn't saw me with someone he even  told me that I look crazy evrytime he saw me laughing and talking to my self.

 

After talking to the care taker, I realized I don't even know anything about him all I knew is his name which is Lee Joghyun. Days pass and Im living a peaceful life and having a new friends. But I miss his smile, his voice, his laughter and everything about him. If he's an angel who's been sent to guide me, Im really blessed. I hope I can meet him again when time comes,  Because he's my angel, my angel with red guitar and I love him.

 

The End :))