Feather 2.

Devil's Delight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am Good, but I'm not an Angel

I do Sin, but I'm not the Devil

Morning came fast, crushing dreams and burning with it's shiny head also known as the Sun. My curtains flew open, blinding me. I thought I saw someone on the small balcony. There was silluette for second, I was sure of it. Maybe I just dreamt it...all the negative from yesterday's interview was still in my system. I'll just stay in bed today, re-organize myself and figure out.

Wait.

My eyes flew open and I grabbed my wallet. Between two ten thousand won bills was a crumpled flyer from  Archangel.

Waitress wanted....

I never heard of that bookshop/cafe before and I lived in this street for over three years! I knew every knook and cranny like the back of my hand, it couldn't have just appeared, like poof here's a new place to hangout and read. And yet there it was, the evidence clear and crumpled in my hand, the job I accepted by the mysterious Mr. Choi

 The door was there in front of my face, still solid and real as the flyer in my purse. I pushed the door slowly. A familiar face stared from the first table, sitting in a chair. ˝Good morning Ms. Hawwah, you're a bit late I must say˝- Mr. Choi said today wearing a dark gray suit and light pink shirt. How did he manage to be this y this early IN PINK? Blushing I bowed and apologized mumbling.

˝It won't happen again Sir˝- I felt my cheeks redden because I actually forgot that I got a job.  How stupid of me.

˝I'll have you take over the shop today, I take it you can make coffee?˝- He inquired with a risen eyebrow.  His expression was somewhat dark and distant, different from yesterday's playfull smirk.

˝Yes, I have worked as a waitress before˝

˝Excellent!˝- He exlaimed and rose up. ˝I will be back around closing time, make sure to clean the bar area˝- Waving Mr. Choi left the bookshop. He even let the door open. What's bitten his ? Maybe my attire? I choose to wear dark jeans, a white blouse and white nikes,  that was the standard waitress attire at most cafes? Granted  I skipped make up today but I'm not that hideous.

Or am I?

Sighing I walked over and closed the door. He didn't even switch the sign to open from closed. Who even used this anymore? People walked on the streets, laughing and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter