Feather 4.

Devil's Delight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen days.

Sundays, crappy Mondays and sunny Thursdays, the show was always alive filled with people reading, enjoying coffee and giving me ugly looks, of course they would, everyone asked for Mr. Choi and where he was I didn't have the slightes clue.

He sad just over two weeks right? Or was it a few days... I can't even ing remember.  Scrubbing the bar, making coffee, taking orders, closing the coffe shop at 9 every night. It was quite a fullfilling job I must say, for being just a waitress he payed me like I was a CEO, from where ever he was. Prick. Leaving me here on my own to manage the place.

What was worse?

He took the feather.

It just disappeared all of the sudden.  No glass container, no weird feather. Nada.

All I kept were the dreams, but now someone sang. It was a deep voice, sad and mourning.  In the dream I walked around, wearing something close to a white toga, my hair was up and I was barefoot. The song lured me closer ot the source but I never found it.  A male voice,familiar I just couldn't place it.

˝Miss! MY CAPUCCINO!˝- A young girl yelled. Talking about manners. 

Fixing it fast for her I took the cup and bowed.

˝I'm sorry this one is on the house, enjoy your coffee˝- I said still bowing and saw her smirk at my comment.

˝We don't do that usually around here˝- A familiar voice said behind me. Of course, he had to come just in time to hear THAT. I turned around and bowed again.

˝I was planning on taking it off my salary to copensate for my error Sir˝- I said meeting his eyes. He was a bit tanned, wearing a dark pruple coat and smirking at me.

˝Oh my my, such a good worker, Mr. Choi keep her please˝- The girl said and stared at him like a god. Okay... he was handsome but still. He winked at her and I kid you not she started faning herself. Seriously?

˝I plan to˝- He said with a smile and motioned me to follow him. What now? ˝I must thank you for doing such a good job of keeping my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter