C H A P T E R 006 // Vacation

A Place Called Home

THE NEXT DAY


Riiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggg~



“Arghh!!!” Mylinh said grabbing her phone. “Hello?!” she asked grumpily.
“Umm…Is this Phuong’s friend?”  the guy asked.  Mylinh’s voice immediately changed as she heard his voice.
“Uhh…Yeah, lemme get her..” she said sweetly.  She got up and opened Phuong’s door.  They were both still sleeping so she kneeled next to Phuong’s face and whispered., “Hey, Phuong…someone’s on the phone for you…” she said.
“Huh? Oh, alright.” Phuong said half asleep and took the phone.  Mylinh walked back to her room and continued sleeping.
“Hello?” Phuong asked.
“Oh, Phuong? It’s me Sungmin.”  Phuong’s head shot up when she heard his name.
“Sungmin oppa?”
“Heh, yeah…You left your phone in my car…”
“Oh, then do you wanna stop by to drop it off?”  Phuong asked hopefully.
“Yeah, sure. The place I dropped you off last night?”
“Yeah, that’s the place….Alright, See you later then!” she hung up the phone happily.
TOP suddenly got up.
“Who was that?” he asked curious.
“Oh! He’s a friend I met at the park yesterday.” she said.
“Ah…HE’S?…it’s a guy?”
“Ahah, yeah…” Phuong said.  She got up and went to the restroom. A few hours later, everyone was awake and in the living room.
“So, the dude on the phone is coming here to return your phone?” Trinhtrinh asked. Phuong nodded.  Just then, someone knocked on the door.
“It’s him!!” Phuong said excitedly.  *Psh.. .why is she so excited ?* TOP thought as he leaned on the wall casually.  Phuong took a deep breath and opened the door.
“Ah, Hey Sungmin oppa!” Phuong greeted.
“Hey Phuong…Here’s your phone” Sungmin greeted handing Phuong her phone.
“Why don’t you come inside?”
“Oh, okay, then.” he said as he walked in.  Mylinh’s and Trinhtrinh’s face was like O.O *OMG! HE’S SO CUTE!!!* they both thought.  Phuong saw their expressions and winked.  She introduced Trinhtrinh, Mylinh, Sang, and Luom. Then finally, TOP.
“And here is TOP. TOP, Sungmin. “ she said.
“Nice to meet you.” Sungmin said bowing.
“Eh. Hey.” TOP said looking away.
“By the way, TOP was my friend for a very long time.” Phuong said.
“YEah, we’re close friends!” TOP said putting his arms around Phuong.
“Eheh,” Phuong said as she hit his stomach.
“So. Sungmin…How long have you known Phuong?” Sang asked smirking.
“Ehh, not long. Since yesterday.” Sungmin replied.
“Well, do you  have any feeli-” Luom started.
“AHA! Well, why don’t everyone go upstairs.” Phuong interrupted pointing upstairs.  Everyone went upstairs except Phuong, Sungmin, and TOP.  Phuong could feel the tension between Sungmin and TOP as they glared at each other.  Sungmin didn’t feel comfortable and stood up.
“Umm…Sorry, Phuong, but I have somewhere I have to go..” Sungmin said.
“Aww, Alright then. Bye Sungmin oppa! I’ll call you later.” Phuong said. Sungmin bowed and left.
“YAH! What’s your problem, TOP? You scared him off…”
“Well, he looks like one of those players….’ TOP said.
“Argh!! Whatever..” Phuong said and went upstairs. TOP chuckled. She laid on her bed and dialed her mom’s number.
“Hello? Omma?”
“Ahh..Phuong-ah, you called at the right time…”
“Why, what’s wrong?”
“Everyone, Luom’s mom, Sang’s mom, Trinhtrinh’s mom, and Mylinh’s mom, and myself included…thought about how you guys are probably really bored at the mansion doing nothing,. Right?”
“Yeah, so?”
“Well, we all organized a week’s trip for you guys to go to ‘Paradise Island’ before you guys start going to school!  We already rented the whole island for you guys to explore. So…what do you guys think?  Why don’t you go ask the others and call me back? Okay? Bye honey!”
“Oh..kay? Bye.”  Phuong walked downstairs into the living room where everyone was seated.  She told everyone about the news and everyone had excited expressions.
“So, is that a yes?” Phuong asked.
“YES! it’s a definite!” everyone yelled in unison as they ran upstairs to pack. Phuong took out her phone and started dialing.
“Who you calling?” TOP asked.
“Oh, I’m inviting Sungmin.” Phuong said smiling.
“What? Why..?”
“Because I want to?” Phuong said going into her room.
“Argh!!!” TOP sighed. *How am I suppose to confess to her now…? I guess I’ll have to wait for the right time…* he thought.
 



END OF CHAPTER 6

Comments? :D